Wednesday, December 17, 2008
WHITE CHRISTMAS?!
It snowed all weekend of the 12th and 13th and is still snowing almost a week later. It snows every other day or more. I was talking to my sister in North Carolina on the 15th and she said her kids could wear shorts that day. I told her our 20's and 30's temperature and about the snow and she was so excited. She is coming shortly after Christmas and wants a white Christmas here in Utah. We haven't had much winter yet and here it is. Alli and I are suppose to go skiing and so conditions will be nice. The kids could not wait to get out in the snow. They had a good time and then some hot chocolate. Kaden is not that tough in the snow yet. He was cold and inside before we knew it. Hopefully he gets tough and learns how to keep his gloves on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment