Renn and Kaden put up the lights early in November when it was warm. However, we did not turn them on until after Thanksgiving. The ladder also slid down or fell to the ground while Renn was on it. He had a bruise on his back but survived. Thanks for the lights year after year Renn even though you don't like doing it!
We had a leaf raking service project in our ward for the Elderly Ladies and Renn took Kaden along. When I was in the temple the next week one of the ladies told me that Kaden was the cutest thing out there bundled up with a short leaf rake working hard. She said Kaden and Renn made her day. Then on Sunday she told the whole ward about that experience with Kaden and Renn. I only wish I had a picture.
I'm so glad that Renn is teaching Kaden to be a hard worker at such a young age. I know this will have a huge impact on Kaden's life as he gets older. Renn is the hardest working guy I've ever met and I hope Kaden follows in his footsteps.
Kade still likes his mom because he begs for me to put him to bed, get him dressed and feed him. I guess I do the inside stuff with Kaden and Renn does the outdoors stuff with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment