Heidi Roberts is 40! Can you believe I have a friend that old. I'm still a baby. I almost have a husband that old also. Heidi turned 40 on December 7th. Anne and I took her to La Frontera and out for Pedicures. She went to Hawaii the next week to celebrate her and Mark's 40th b-days. Hard life I know. Anne is my girls dance teacher. She is the crazy lady that owns the dance studio and works her butt off. Heidi and Anne both live on the Ridge. I love those girls. Our oldest daughters have been buddies since they were toddlers. We have a ton of fun together and so do our girls. While we were getting our pedicure, a lady about 50, commented that we look like trouble. Look at us-we look innocent. She sat and listened and laughed at our conversations. It was a fun afternoon out. We should do it more often. Thank heaven for girlsfriends. It makes life worth living!Thursday, December 18, 2008
Grandma Heidi Is 40!
Heidi Roberts is 40! Can you believe I have a friend that old. I'm still a baby. I almost have a husband that old also. Heidi turned 40 on December 7th. Anne and I took her to La Frontera and out for Pedicures. She went to Hawaii the next week to celebrate her and Mark's 40th b-days. Hard life I know. Anne is my girls dance teacher. She is the crazy lady that owns the dance studio and works her butt off. Heidi and Anne both live on the Ridge. I love those girls. Our oldest daughters have been buddies since they were toddlers. We have a ton of fun together and so do our girls. While we were getting our pedicure, a lady about 50, commented that we look like trouble. Look at us-we look innocent. She sat and listened and laughed at our conversations. It was a fun afternoon out. We should do it more often. Thank heaven for girlsfriends. It makes life worth living!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You are a pro blogger!! I love getting a peek at your life! See you Monday!
I love pedicures.Especially with the girls... I am glad you went with the Christmas red..so festive! I need one before the Bahamas!
My heck, you're a good blogger. How did you catch up on all of that? Happy anniversary! And no way did you order dessert when you went to eat! I don't believe you. I want to go get pedicures. It's a little strange how you call your friends "the Mexican" and "34D" but then again, you are strange. Remember dead animal? You should show it to your girls and see if they laugh!!
Okay, one more thing. That picture of Adri as an angel, I totally remember a picture of you and me like that when we were angels too when we took dance from Melanie Green's mom. And it was even fuzzy like that and everything. aAAAAAhhh that is weird!!!
OK so I know I wasn't at GNO. Cry. But how would have you described me if I were there??? I feel left out. Give me something good.
Your toes need to go to Hawaii. Will your toes take mine with them?
xoxo
Hey I found your blog! You are so funny...I laugh thinking about you...
It was so fun reading your posts. You've been one busy girl. A couple of things - I didn't know that Heidi was so much older than you. She doesn't look it! Tell her that. And I can pick out your feet in the pedicure picture - a sister should know what her sister's feet look like. Also I thought you started reading in Kindergarten, not just this year, however did you get through school? :) And we can't wait to see you all next week!!
Post a Comment