
Renn got a Santa suit quite a few years ago and every year uses it for different purposes. Many people are amazed that Renn enjoys this. I don't think he would hire out for parties, but he likes to deliver neighbor gifts, sub 4 santas, and even Halloween. One year he went to Alex's class store and the kids had to pay to talk to Santa. He has a good Ho Ho Ho, but he has to be stuffed because he is too skinny. We did a sub 4 santa this year with some friends and the McBride family. My kids got to be a part of it and watch Renn dress up and deliver the goods. I hope my kids learn that it is better to give than to receive someday. Every year we try to give back in some way or another. I hope my kids follow as they get older. Renn you look so cute as Santa. This is truly part of what Christmas is all about. I hope my kids love the Holiday Magic!
1 comment:
This does surpirise me??? Way cute.
Post a Comment