Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Number 13!

Today, December 23, 2008, we had a new baby born! Matthew and Ashley had a baby girl. She weighed 8 lbs. 2 0z and was 19 inches long. Her name is Lupita Maria Robison. They might change her first name to Pita. The Robisons now have 13 grandchildren.

Alex and I went to visit and hold the baby. Alex even got to hold her. She truly is a beautiful baby. It was a c-section and so there is no cone head or swelling. We watched and videoed Matthew changing his baby. I had to give him many pointers about girl diaper changing. He squirmed a bit, but made it through all right. He is going to be protective. I can tell already.

When we were going home, we saw my doctor that delivered Alex in the hall. I said Hi to Dr. Later and told him that he delivered Alex. He said that it was nice to meet her again. It was fun to have Alex in the hospital she was delivered in and meet the doctor. She said it was awkward! Her favorite word. She enjoyed being the only one to hold and meet the new baby.
Thank heaven for brothers, sisters and friends that keep having babies so I can hold them!

4 comments:

Jana said...

Ohhh, she is sweet! Congrates to the new parents. How fun. I have to say I don't envy them one bit! Haha. Anyway, she is very cute.

Jenn said...

I didn't know you had a blog!! Did you give into peer pressure like I did?? I was happy to see a pic of the new baby...tell them congratulations.

Jana said...

Ummm, way back when working at Starship I was friends with his wife Misti (she did work there to) Do you remember her? I ran with her all during high school. Anyways...that's how. He is a great dentist. My kids have started going to him.

Janeen said...

she is such a robison!