(September 27th)
On our drive to and from Roosevelt, we saw the signs of Fall. It was beautiful.


Baby Bryell. She had a blessing dress to die for. You could take off the train and have a smaller dress underneath. Where does Heather find these things. I wish I could start all over with my girls. Not really, but it would be so much fun.

We left Sunday morning at 8 a.m. and made it for the blessing at 11 a.m. Renn and I just flew in from Hawaii and desperately wanted to sleep in our bed. It was a lot of driving for one day, but well worth it. Jordan gave a beautiful blessing. He always impresses me and I love my little bro. We had a nice lunch in Jordan's yard. All of my family made it except for Alli. Even Grandma and Grandpa Nelson. It was such a beautiful day and awesome weather. Look at the tan. It's going away now. Did I mention how skinny Heather is already? Lucky her.

My girls love holding the babies. Brayden is such a good big brother.
Baby Bryell. She had a blessing dress to die for. You could take off the train and have a smaller dress underneath. Where does Heather find these things. I wish I could start all over with my girls. Not really, but it would be so much fun.
We left Sunday morning at 8 a.m. and made it for the blessing at 11 a.m. Renn and I just flew in from Hawaii and desperately wanted to sleep in our bed. It was a lot of driving for one day, but well worth it. Jordan gave a beautiful blessing. He always impresses me and I love my little bro. We had a nice lunch in Jordan's yard. All of my family made it except for Alli. Even Grandma and Grandpa Nelson. It was such a beautiful day and awesome weather. Look at the tan. It's going away now. Did I mention how skinny Heather is already? Lucky her.
My girls love holding the babies. Brayden is such a good big brother.
6 comments:
How fun for your girls to try on your wedding dress - you should tell them they have to wear it when they get married or you'll be disappointed. haha
um Bryell's dress gorgeous and a removable train?? c'mon!!
adn Heather is way to skinny after giving birth! so not fair.
and love your girls in a YOUR wedding gown! So cute and that could be Alex in less than 10 years! Holy moly.
love the fall colors..gotta get up to the canyon!
Beautiful baby dress and beautiful baby! I cannot believe you still fit in your wedding dress!!! It even looks big on you! Go have some ice cream and treat yourself right!
My girls have done the same thing with my dress, only it was when I wasn't home - they did take pictures which was funny!! I am glad I didn't have the pressure of putting it on, because there would have been NO way!! Good for you, though.
You had quite the weekend with all the mission stuff! Busy times.. I LoVe that you and your girls dressed up in your dress.! So cute, and I agree with Lindsay, the dress even looks a little big on you. You are so tiny!
Your girls look too cute in your dress. I was shocked to see that it still fit you...in the bust!! And you fat? Whatever!
Post a Comment