Sunday, October 18, 2009

SNEAK PREVIEW??????


How many Halloween parties are there going to be? The girls had their first party Friday afternoon at Activity Days. They made a play on the Word of Wisdom and then had treats. I wonder if the play was SCARY!!!! At least this gave us a run through with the first two. These two costumes cost $15.00. We are going cheap this year.

While the girls and I cleaned the basement Saturday the boys went BMX riding. There is a dirt track by the Riverton Skate park and Renn took Kaden there for his first time. Kaden brought his friend and his friend sat by the car and wanted to go home. Kaden would fall and rub himself off and get back on his bike. Other kids at the track asked Renn if he was a real BMX racer. He was, that's the funny thing. Kaden loved this more than anything. Renn says he is pretty brave and tough out there. Sunday there were BMX racing on TV and the boys were in heaven. Is this a SNEAK PREVIEW for things to come. If he is good at it and loves it then why not, but I will still try ball sports too. I can picture me going to dance competitions and Renn traveling with Kaden to BMX competitions. Maybe not. Who knows.

6 comments:

JW and Alli said...

Emma is going to be a vampire, too! I think I'll just copy Abby's makeup - that makes it easier on me. I made my kids choose a costume that we already have or could scrounge up. We're cheap, too! :)

tawny said...

Is that a NEW HEADER I see???????

love it. Is that Hawaii, Africa, Lake Powell, or Utah Lake..ha ha just kidding. I know where it is...

AND, I think I notice your pics are brighter!!!! yay for you. You figured it out fast. Love the Halloween costumes and your writing!

so easy huh?! and p.s. LOTS of drama around these parts...

Kevin and Jeni said...

Love the blog.

Alex and Abby look great! I love the cheap part. We are doing that next year, I had already let Kaydie and Nick pick Harry Potter costumes before I could throw that idea out there. Have fun these next few weeks at all your parties!!

Lindsay said...

Your banner is so cute! Did you make it? Cute Halloween costumes too, and $15 isn't too bad. I can see Kaden being a BMX biker, he's the daring type!!

Robison's said...

Ah, I love their costumes!! My fav is the little ski bunny! So adorable, and Abby is a fantastic vampiress!!

Your blog is so stinkin cute! How do you come up with all that to make your blog look so fetchin cute? Your so creative!

tawny said...

yeah, get writing chick! j/k

off to Halloween love...

have fun this weekend!