Friday, October 30, 2009

IT'S ALL ABOUT KADEN!!!!!!
(OFF TRACK)


All the girls are off-track and Kaden had the only agenda this week. So nice to sleep in, go to the gym late, eat late, listen to kids fight all day, whine all day, say "we are bored" all day, no homework, no time to myself and so on. It's a lovely time. It's a love/hate relationship for sure. Kaden had his Halloween Party on Thursday. We all dressed up and had a fun time!!! Some are Ugly and some are Cute!!!!!

Kaden is so lucky to attend such a fabulous school. Last year I was in charge of the witches brew, but this year I was in charge of reading stories. The girls and I were going to do a game and then the teacher switched on me last minute. I think the girls got a little bored since they were not helping with a game. They decorated cupcakes, played bean bag pumpkin game, read Halloween books, sang Halloween songs, painted faces and went out to recess.

Kaden loves the snow. He was the first one out in the snow bright and early. He was afraid it was going to melt before he could play in it. Thank heavens it was around for two days. At least it will warm up. I am not ready for snow yet.

On Tuesday, Kaden and I went on a field trip. I left the girls home to fight with each other while I could not hear them. We went to the John Hutchins Museum in Lehi. They learned about fossils, rocks, pioneers, and history. Kaden is holding dinosaur poop fossiled in the top picture. Then he got to find his own fossils with a screw driver and tooth brush, he got to play the indian drum, mash indian corn and stay in jail for awhile. The kids loved the museum and there was a lot to learn about and do!!!!! We drove down in a blizzard and came home in the sun. LOVE UTAH.
Kaden had quite the week. The rest of us were
really lazy!!!!! We did go to lunch and shopped.
Next week we will do more fun things. Also
Thank Heavens for Payless and Oprah!!!
We can't wait for HALLOWEEN.

2 comments:

JW and Alli said...

Your girls are just like you...they like to stay BUSY! They can't help it if they are bored, you are usually so entertaining!!! You exhaust me, just reading about your fun adventures! Have fun tonight!

Nancy said...

Okay Nat, I'm back! I don't know for how long but I'm going to quick say how much I love your new "tricks" on your blog. You have to teach me how to do your fancy collages, I love that they are BIG and you can see them so well.
I hope you had a fun Halloween, ours was awesome and I loved the weather more than anything!