skip to main |
skip to sidebar
No More Flute
What is the matter with this child? Or maybe I should say teenager. She tried to duck from me whenever I tried to take a picture. She also tried to duck whenever I tried to video camera her. Something was going on with Alex. She did not want any record of this performance. She is probably going to be mad that I blogged about it. I played the flute in middle school. She has played my flute this year and it's been an easy A. Alex can do anything she puts her mind too. She doesn't have to try too hard. Things come easy to her. I asked her what was going on and she broke down teary eyed. Some of her dance friends made fun of her for playing the flute this year. I don't think Alex had any quams about playing the flute until they made fun of her. She didn't want any record of playing the flute and she is done!!! Why does it have to be nerdy to play an instrument? I think its an awesome talent, but what do I know. Love you Alex. It's been fun watching you learn an instrument this year. Next year she is taking Dance II and there is an easy A for sure since she already knows how to dance.
2 comments:
So sad, kids can be so mean! Tell Alex she couldn't be a nerd even if she tried!
oh teenagers!!!!! I have two now. Only one gives me drama. I swear its a daily roller coaster. SUch happy, high moments and then times where Ry and I are like...what??? haha. Alex has too many talents anyways. she doesn't need the flute. I am kidding! (sort of!) :) :) miss ya girl!
Post a Comment