Alex's last day of school was June 1st. She had two after school parties that she got invited too. She ended 7th grade with a bang. She had a 4.0 GPA the whole year. She is one awesome daughter. Since school ended, she has hung out with boys twice now. WHAT!!! This is her first time. I'm not sure I am ready for this. I don't think she is in to them like some of her friends, but it's getting close enough.
Last week Alex had dance camp all week. Gev from SYTYCD taught her hip hop. She loved loved it and him too. She loved waking up and going to camp everyday. Then she had Chase from Odyssey too. Dance Camp was fun. She loves being at dance and with all of her friends. She has had maybe three down days since school and acts bored already. She has been swimming, laying out, having sleepovers, cleaning, and I think her summer is off to a great start.
Kaden's last day of school was June 11th. My little man is going to school full time next year. He's been going to the gym with me lately and playing with Meg in the day care. He loves it there. We go swimming and just hang out. He's my buddy and will run errands with me as long as I buy him a treat. He's got life made. Kaden is reading pretty good now. We got D track next year and will have Adri's teacher Mrs. Jensen. She is the best. He is one lucky kid.
Adri's last day of school was June 12th. We've only had one week off so far. We've been busy getting ready to leave town. I took Kaden and Adri swimming a few days. We even went on a cold day. I stayed dressed and they played in the water. We hope great things happen in 3rd grade for Adri. She loved Mrs. Carter and her 2nd grade class, but it's time for a break!
Abby's last day was June 17th. She had to wake up by herself while everyone else slept. She never complained. She really is suppose to be in school for two more weeks, but we are going to New York tomorrow and Lake Powell the week after that. Abby worked so hard the last few weeks to finish up her projects and tests. She had a state report on North Carolina. She is becoming more and more independent with her school work. I love it. Alex helped her a lot with her State Float. Alex is very creative and loves projects. It turned out awesome. I barely helped out. I love having older children. Abby got her Mustang Pride award too just in time for school to end. Abby had a fabulous 5th grade year and is excited for 6th grade. She missed dance camp because she had to be in school. Oh well. There is always dance.
We need a break from all the routines and homework. We are so excited to be off to NEW YORK and LAKE POWELL. I hope all will be well at home while we are gone. I still have so much to do for Girls Camp and hopefully it will all come together as soon as I get home. I'm grateful for all of my children's hard work this year and for great teachers. We got D track for next year and so we don't start school until the end of August. I had four start dates and end dates for school last year. Now I will only have two. That will be so much nicer. LET SUMMER BEGIN.
1 comment:
I have been the worst blogger ever....but know I am caught up and enjoying reading everyones esles. I have to say..I love seeing your girls at school cute Adri always gives me a hug and Britt is dieing for you guys to be around...she want to HANG with Abby girl. Shut your mouth about the room mom junk...haha...Im not doing it next year either. I need a break. Happy summer to you guys...Im sure I will see you around. Luvs!
Post a Comment