Dance Recital 2011

I love watching Alex dance. The night of her dance recital, she danced 8 times. How do they remember which costume to put on and which dance to dance. They only dance their ballet routines at Christmas and Spring Recital. She was on pointe this year and looked awesome. The dance was not your ordinary ballet dance, nor the costumes. It was amazing and at least 10 minutes long. There was fog and that created the mood. I wish I could have watched it a few more times!!
This is Abby's year back at AED. She had a great year and made new little dance friends. She danced 7 times at her recital. She danced ballet, tumbling, group ensemble, jazz, 2 hip hops, and lyrical. One of the hip hop numbers Alex and Abby danced together. That was fun to watch them in the same number. Abby is a busy body and dance is soooo good for her. She needs that in her life. Abby is more comfortable with the fast fun dances than the serious ones. She does awesome either way. I love you girls. You are so dedicated and work so hard every time you go to dance. I never get sick of watching them dance. It's a good thing because I have years ahead watching my BEAUTIFUL BALLERINAS! They just had dance tryouts for two days last week, summer classes started, dance camps next week and dance in NEW YORK June 20-25th. We can't wait.
1 comment:
Wow - you got some great pictures! I love having girls in dance!
Post a Comment