Today is Tawny's 33rd birthday. Doesn't that sound old. Haha. She is so fun to be around. She is always positive and smiling. She loves the sun, shopping, lunches, pink cookies, red vines, baked lays, VANILLA DC, Buckle, jewelry, clothes, her family, running, decorating, colors, her sisters, her girlies, and most of all LIFE. She lives life to the fullest. When Tawny is around there is always fun, laughter and a good time. We share so many of the same likes, I think that's what drew us together over the last couple of years. Blogging and texting really glued us together.
There is a group of 9 of us that still get together. Tawny is the first one to move away. I know she will be back once in a while for visits. Dinner, parks, swimming and life will never be the same. We miss you already and it's only been two months. Whether we are making fun of Tawny or she is making fun of herself, we are always laughing. We have been there through babies and now preteens. She loves to bark and spill her diet coke all over. Watch out!! She also has funny TRIGGERS. I won't say them out loud, but movie pants, some people swimming and TOILETS are a few.
.jpg)
Over the last couple of years, Tawny and I have become really close. We text, email, blog or talk everyday. Tawny and I both were at the same place in life and loved girl time.
This summer is not the same without her. I always had a girl I could depend on to go swimming and hang out. That's all changed. Tawny moved to Broomfield, Colorado. I loved the rest of the girlies, but Tawny would always meet me at the pool, park, lunch or shopping. We make an odd couple. She is six feet and I am five feet. hehe
3 comments:
Ahhhh seriously Nat that was so sweet!!! A blog JUST for me! thanks! thanks! thanks! What a great way to start my birthday!
And I gotta say, that I love you too girl. You are such a fabulous friend to me and I love having you as one of my BEST FRIENDs. 10 years ago..we all met at the Riverbottmo ward! It took a bit, but u finally warmed up to me :) haha! But gotta say NOW I am so grateful for you and your friendship. YOU make ME laugh all the time and you keep my life spunky. and you are exactly it. Thanks for keeping my days going..
YOu hit everything right on except that I am NOT 6 feet tall...just 5' 11. and you are a HOT 5'3! good combo. Thanks girlie...that meant a lot! love you!!!!
p.s I soooo miss OUR summer pool days too! U are so coming on out here!!! (soon:)
~p.s.s please eat Cafe Rio pork salad for me today and top it off with a PINK sugar cookie....ohhh what I would give for a taste! lucky! loves girl.
Aww, how cute are you guys?! I love the size difference.. I have a friend super duper tall, and I am super duper short. Kinda the same. ;) So nice to have wonderful friends, and how hard it is to have miles between you guys. Glad you got to see your bf for a while..
Post a Comment