Our first Sunday walk of 2010. Lovely. It was a little chilly, but with a coat on it felt great. After a big Sunday meal, it's always nice to take a walk and get out of the house. Sundays are long with 9 a.m. church. A walk feels like freedom. Kaden does wheelies the whole time, Alex shows off her hairdo we did Sunday afternoon with the flat iron, Renn wears flip flops with socks, we see beautiful Spring colors and we laugh and enjoy the Great Outdoors. LOVE SUNDAY WALKS. ONE OF OUR FAVS.
Another Favorite of mine is babies. Not mine anymore, but all my siblings. Love all these new baby girls in the Robison family. Four little girls in 15 months. Baby Alyssa Julianna, who weighed 7 lbs. 8 oz. is especially important because she is David's first baby. David has been a step dad for the last couple of years, but this is his first baby. He is 35 yrs old. It's about time. She is beautiful. Dawn was in labor for 14 hours. Poor girl. The things we go through for a baby. They are precious miracles. David is a fainter and we didn't know if he was going to be standing for the birth. He watched the whole thing and did awesome. David had some struggles in life and met Dawn later on. I've always dreamed of a family with children for David and on March 15, 2010 all my dreams came true. Love you Robisons and congrats.Spring time is the best. All the bad feelings of winter leave and there is new life. Love this time of year. Alli comes in 2 and a 1/2 weeks!!!!! More baby girls.
6 comments:
I never heard her middle name! Cute! Spring is nice, isn't it. :) Oh - I wish I could see Alex dance! That would be fun.
Haha...socks with flip flops! WOWZA RENN! Thats a NO-NO! Love that David is finally a daddy of his own...and she is so sweet and beautiful! Poor Dawn that is a long time...like having your first all over again I am sure! Love dance...she is a pretty little lady! :)
I loved your tulip pics.
they make me sooo happy.
I think we have survived this looong winter! love the walk idea...but how does Renn walk in socks and flip flops????
Loved today, I have the best girlfriends, thanks for planning... till next time! xoxo
Yay!! So happy for Dave and Dawn - she is beautiful!!
Sunday walks are the best...but I think I'll miss them in Cedar Hills. It's sooo pretty up there, I loved going on walks up there. So glad it's warming up for walks. I agree, the warmer weather makes you feel renewed and out of the winter blues. I can't believe your kids are so old! You're on to a whole new stage in life.
Congrats to Dave and Dawn! She's beautiful. Lucky you to have 4 new nieces!
I love theses babies! I seriously cannot wait to meet them! Davey & Dawn seem to be adjusting great!
We love sunday walks too! It is our favorite for sure. I am loving this time of year that is coming up. I really want to see Alex dance sometime. She has always been amazing, and I haven't seen her dance in forever, so I bet she will completely take my breath away. Hope you McBride family are doing great. We miss you and can't wait to see you guys again.
Post a Comment