Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Life is always changing!!!!!

BIG AL is going to be 12 in two and a half weeks. Where has the time gone.Last week, the girls could dress up for school as book characters.Alex is Junie B. Jones nightmares, Abby is Junie B. Jones cooking,and Adri is Pinkalicious!!!! They came up with it all on their own.


Kade and I went to Kindergarten Orientation last Friday. My babybaby is going to be a Kindergartner. No more kids home. Wow!!!I'm not quite sure how I feel. Kade was bored at the orientationand so was I. Can't they make it fun.

Alex had a company dance recital last week also. She has turned intoa beautiful dancer and young lady. She is always willing to help me and reminds me to be better. She is trying to finish the Book of Mormon by her b-day. She is so close. I'm sure it will happen.


Grammie and Papa came for the night. Alex was in six dances, 2 hip hop,2 jazz, and 2 lyrical. Something like that. She has been given an awesome opportunity by Anne to learn and grow as a dancer for 9 years. She really smiles and shines on stage. Grammie and Papa kept complimenting her all night. It was so nice to have their support.
Hope it pays off and she stays out of trouble.

Alex and one of her BFFs, Hallie. Hallie's mom is responsible for all of this dance
stuff at my house. She started it!!! Alex is also gettingher braces off the
end of this month. All my kids are growing up!!!
This weekend, I was at a baptism with Adri. Abby was home witha friend. Renn was working in the yard and at Kade's soccer game. Abby and McKenna wrote up a flyer and passed them around the neighborhood. They were advertising services like:
  • Shoveling walks(no snow)
  • Taking out trash
  • Cleaning house
  • Walking Dogs
and a couple more that I don't remember. I was mortified when I found out. It's cute, but I don't want neighbors annoyed. Thank heaven for cute grandmas. Abby and McKenna got to walk Vickie Walker's dog for 30 minutes and she gave them 5 bucks. They took out Carol Fluckinger'strash and she gave them cans of pop and sweet tarts. Abby was doing this for service or payment. She didn't care if she was paid. This made her day and it kept her busy. So much for Renn and I being uptight about it. Cute idea, I guess!!!



Coming Fall there will be new changes. Adri will have been baptized. Kindergarten for Kade and Middle School for Big Al!! It's crazy being a mom and watching your kids grow up. They all like different things, act differently, and make our day in different ways. Thank heavens for their individual personalities that keep my life ever changing and never boring!!!

5 comments:

Janeen said...

what will you do with all your kids gone? hang out with us more i guess! like tomorrow?

tawny said...

Wow! how do you do such great eye make up on Alex?? Congrats to her again! And her braces off and Young Women's??? omg, you have a teengager...she is beautiful!!..time to watch out for the boys!

I agree time goes SO fast, it is bittersweet to me. New change and new phases mean new things and experiences. But then they grow up so fast and it's gone. Love the blog to keep all the memories...thanks for the great reminder!! xo

p.s thx for the DC and rings and matching outfits!! ha ha

Kevin and Jeni said...

Crazy how fast life goes! All the kids in school will be such a big milestone! It's bittersweet, but so fun to watch your baby grow up.

Your family is so cute, it's fun to read about all the adventures!

Jana said...

Bitter sweet, huh?! I love all your post! Makes me happy. Loved seeing you today and cute Kaden.

Cutest apron I have ever seen!!

Robison's said...

Wow Nat.. Hard to seem you will almost be an empty nester.. haha Wait will you do without Kado? It is crazy your kids are all so big! I cannot believe Alex is going to be 12!! Craziness!! She is such a beautiful young lady! ;) She is an amazing dancer and I would love to see her again! I miss going to watch your girls dance. Quite the changes coming your way, but change is alwasy good right?? Good luck!