Wednesday, February 24, 2010

WHAT WAS GRAMMIE THINKING?????


I don't think the Robisons have ever had a party on a Friday night. We could not find time to celebrate Ashely's 29th b-day and Corbyn's 2nd b-day on Sunday all month so Grammie decided Friday night was the night. It was fun being with everyone, except for my favorite sister Alli and her family. They will be here soon enough. We had pizza, salad, fruit, ice cream sundaes, breadsticks, Alli's cookies, fish games, stickers, and lots of fun. The kids were a lot hyper, but what do you expect on a Friday night. No better way to spend a Friday night than with family.


I love Ashley and the fabulous wife and mother she has become.
She puts up with Matthew and that took a special someone.
I love Corbyn because he has a funny personality, chubby cheeks,
wet kisses and the cutest smile.
p.s. Notice Dawn's cute belly. A baby girl in 2-3 weeks. Her bedroom
is officially done. Can't wait to see it.



Kate Lola and her family are doing great. They will be here in 5 short weeks!!!!


I LOVE MY ROBISONS!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

tawny said...

Holy smokes I love your collage. Love the blue and green...good job girl..it caught my eye!

Ummmm and that baby is the most adorable cutest baby ever!!! Kate Lola and Sawyer (my 2 week old nephew) look like twins...dark hair, dark skin and so so so cute!! Good job Ali!

AND you are such a close family. I really admire that...Your mom is great to always try to make people feel special. A great tradition. Fun night...!

Jana said...

Oh my gosh!!! She is so darling! Beautiful! You please lets us know when Alli is in town...I would so love to see her and her cute bunch!!

Robison's said...

Ya Nat, great collage!! ;) Friday night was a ton of fun. I am glad we could move it to fri so we could get back by sun. Too bad you guys missed out on THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!!'Avatar' is amazing!!! Go see it!
Kate Lola is so beautiful. I cannot wait to hold that little bundle!! Great pic of her too!!

JW and Alli said...

Looks like a lot of chaos and fun! I was just thinking, when we come out there, the Robisons will have 3 baby girls - 4 if you count Pita! How fun! I'm so excited to see everyone and hold all the baby girls. :)

Kevin and Jeni said...

Families are the best! and you have an awesome one.

Kate is so beautiful! I'm so excited for you to be able to hold her. New babies are so yummy! You guys are lucky to have so many of them!

Lindsay said...

No better way to spend a Friday night! I cannot believe how cute Kate is! and Jordan's little baby. You are a lucky girl to have all these new babies being born in your family!!