Sunday, December 6, 2009

SANTA FOR HIRE!!!!!!
T.G.I.F.

When Alex was in fourth grade, Renn went to the elementary and was Santa for class store. Alex made a lot of money. (fake money) Thus, Renn has to be Santa every year our children are in 4th grade for class store. It's inevitable!!!! At least he is a GOOD SPORT!!!! My kids love it and get so excited. ON FRIDAY, it was Abby's turn. They can buy and sell items at class store with class money. It teaches them the importance of money and how to count and save it. Kaden walked around with Abby and Kaden scored. Abby was so nice to him and bought him a ton of loot.

I took Adri out of class for a couple of minutes to come and visit Santa. She knew all about it and we would have been in so much trouble if we hadn't of done so. Renn turns into Santa. He laughs, SMILES, ho ho's, and is pretty funny to watch.

When I went to get Adri out of class, I was watching through the glass window and she was taking a spelling test. It was fun to spy for a minute and then the whole class caught me. Outside of Adri's door she had a stocking hanging on the wall that was her Christmas list. On the stocking: Barbie Camp Trailer, Barbie Boat, V (?), Miley Cyrus pjs, Santa pamas (?), and Taylor Swift CD. I know someone helped her on the spelling.

It was so much fun walking into the school. Kids at recess were screaming for SANTA!!! Walking down the halls, kids were yelling for SANTA!!!! We had time to visit Alex and Adri's classes after class store. This is Adri's class on their way to lunch and we gave them each a candy cane.

During class store, Renn was a CON ARTIST!! He would get the kids to talk to them and then ask them if they wanted a candy cane. Then, he would tell them they had to pay 5 bucks for talking to Santa and getting a candy cane. Many fell for it and Abby made a couple hundred dollars. It was a fun day.


We snuck in Alex's classroom to embarrass her. She didn't know Renn was going to visit her class too. SANTA entered and asked the class if Alex McBride had been "naughty or nice'? Of course, the whole class repeated NAUGHTY. Her face was a little red, but after school when I asked her about it, she said she wasn't embarrassed and didn't care that he came in. It was fun and funny.

When we were coming home from school, this is what we saw. Jordy Boy, coming to clean my carpets, and Brayden running for us or maybe SANTA. He had the biggest grin and he ran so fast. He wasn't even scared.

The cutest hug ever!!!!

I have lived in my house for SIX years. Time has flown by. I have never had my carpets cleaned, because Renn believes that once you clean them they are ugly forever. It was time no matter what. My little brother Jordy cleans carpets in Roosevelt and came out to Salt Lake to clean a couple. I was all over that. He cleaned family room, hallways, stairs, Kaden's room, part of my room, and all of my rugs and runners. It was so awesome!!!!! You can see the difference on my rug. Nasty huh!!!! We don't eat anywhere in the house except in the kitchen and everyone takes their shoes off at our house. We didn't think our carpets were very dirty, but they were gross. To everyone that thinks I am so clean, you would have been disappointed.

Not only did Jordan clean my carpets, but he entertained the kids. They always think he is here to play and wrestle. They get so hyper when he is around. Sorry Jordy. You taught them that though.

The kids in the kitchen watching Jordy Boy!!!!! It was so hard keeping them off the carpets, so I just made sure their socks and feet were clean.

Baby Bryell, Heather, and Corbyn arrived later. We were so excited to see the baby. She is filling out and so adorable.

It's always a fight to hold the baby when my girls are around. We played cards that night while the kids played on my clean carpet. I love Fridays. I love the weekends. Time to relax and hang out with friends and family. No dance, homework or crazy schedules. We love Jordy and Heather coming to visit. Thanks for the clean carpets.
We love Saturday too!!!! Grammie came over Saturday afternoon and took all of my kids to a movie. She was so thoughtful and kind to do that. My kids were so excited all day. A couple of weeks ago, I took Alex and Abby to go see New Moon. Adri found out and felt bad, so Grammie promised her a movie. They all got to go. Thanks Grammie. They had so much fun. Can you see the small snow flakes falling. It tried all weekend, but it was freezing more than anything.

That night Renn's brother and wife came into town to sleep here. I cleaned the basement while the kids were gone with my mom. It was so nice there were no interruptions. Renn helped me too. I also got to go on a hot date with three other couples. I really do love HOT DATES and friends. Maybe because I love being with Renn. It was a fun night with dinner, movie, FROGURT and lots of laughs.
On to a busy week: Bishops Storehouse Christmas Service Project, Forgotten Carols, GNO, BONKO at my house, NELSON family party, Ward party, Young Mens, Elk hunting for the boys. Bring on the Christmas fun!!!!
I love this time of year!!!!!!!

5 comments:

jerseygirl said...

Natalie, you are the busiest girl I know. I'm glad because then I can read your blogs which I love! Good luck with your buys week, looking forward to seeing more pictures!

Jana said...

I love it!!! What a good sport! What a good grammy to take all your kiddos! Have her rub off on my momma...really my mom is good like that I just dont think she would take them all...thats alot of work! See you saturday! :)

tawny said...

I love your snow pic!!!! It's so cute with the girls and grandma!!It makes me so happy.

Also love the first pic of Renn in his santa suit...what a good sport!! seriously so cute.

Love your busy weekend girly...you never ever stop! Glad you are having a Merry Crazy Christmas week too!!!

see you soon at girlys night! wahoo! xo

Robison's said...

Haha! Brayden looked so excited! That makes me happy! Jordy totally brings it on to himself with playing and roughing around with kids. I will have to show him this post when he gets home tonight. ;] I finally updated my blog and figured out how to do the colloges. Thanks! Hopefully nest time we are out there, we can do a double! I love night outs too!

Kevin and Jeni said...

It is so much fun reading your blog and seeing how much stuff you guys are able to cram into a day!

Renn's such a great sport, what a good dad! It's fun to see his soft side come out, even though he conned some kids out of money in the process!

Have a great december, hopefully we'll see you! (you're not completely booked yet are you?:)