We loved Halloween and now I have to save my header. On to CHRISTMAS!!!!!! We are skipping Thanksgiving and going to Cancun instead. Have a fab Thanksgiving.
I have been married to Renn for 13 fun and eventful years. We have 4 crazy kids. We love to do things as a family. We love traveling, eating, boating, snow skiing, and being entertained. My girls are obsessed with Jon & Kate plus 8 and they have a saying that we made into our own. "Four children might not bring out the best of us, but we are a family, and we are in this together! It might be a crazy life, but it's our life."
5 comments:
seriously no fair.
Cancun is BEAUTIFUL!
My fav!!
Plus you get to skip the turkey..
L U C K Y girl! (and lucky kids!!!)
xo
Wait!!
I just saw your NEW header!!!!
(it didn't download the first time!!)
YOUR PICS ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! YOur kids look amazing...Kade is so dang handsome...
good job girl...I'm dying to see the rest!! Give me your code....:)
So so lucky!!! Can you out me in your suit case?!
You spoiled McBrides! Have so much fun in Mexico, that sounds like an awesome Thanksgiving to me.
Oh, I heard you got a new bishop, I came here looking to see if Renn had any new changes too! Looks like he's in the clear:) Take care you guys.
Wait, is Creed in your ward?? I just had a funny image of Renn sitting by Creed on the stand when I heard the news!!
Post a Comment