Friday, November 13, 2009

We have never had a family picture professionally taken since Kaden was one year old and that was at David's wedding and we just got one picture taken. This is our first official family picture!!!! We finally did it. It was so stressful finding the outfits and accessories. It all started in the Spring and then my photographer got pregnant and sick. I was then on the hunt for a new photographer. It finally came about in October. Our first family pictures were scheduled for August, but then Adri fell on her bike and got road rash all over her face. We rescheduled for September and there was a big wind storm and finally October worked out. We are at Wheeler Farm. The photographer was Heidi Lynn Photography. She did fabulous.
I love the kids pictures so much more than the family pictures. Alex is very photogenic. She has become a beautiful pre-teen who loves dance and friends. Alex knows how to hang and chill.

Abby is the silliest, craziest and cutest almost 10 year old. She always has a cute smile. She loves dancing and friends also. She also loves to be busy.

Adri is our cute, smiley 7 yr old. She is silly, challenging, loving and CRAZY!!!!! Her glasses are very cute. She loves dance and friends also. I think she loves to play more. Towards the end of the photo shoot, she threw some attitude. That was frustrating.

Kaden is the KING. Need I say more. I have always said he is HIGH MAINTENANCE, but that he was so handsome and cute and that made up for it. He is so dang cute!!!! He also started throwing attitude towards the end. We are so happy to have them finally over. All that stressing paid off.
LET ME KNOW WHICH FAMILY PICTURE YOU LIKE THE BEST!!! NONE OF THEM ARE PERFECT!!!!!!

9 comments:

JW and Alli said...

Just got back in town...quickly checking blogs before jumping in bed...LOVE the new pics. They are sooooo cute. We haven't had fam pics since Lexi was 1 1/2. Hmmmm, maybe you can set me up with your photographer...after the baby comes. I also love the pic of you and Renn, he is actually smiling! Very cute kids and family. Love ya!

sue said...

You have darling kidders, Natalie. Love the pictures. All are great - but my fave family pic is top left. I love Alex on your shoulder and everybody looks happy! (well except Renn haha j/k)

Jenn said...

All are way cute - I am partial to the one with Alex's head on your shoulder. I have always loved the more candid shots, I also love the one with you all walking hand in hand....the kids are all darling on their own also. How great do you feel finally getting it done again, we haven't had one since Ella was 1 and now she is turning 5 and we have a new addition. I guess it's time.

Kevin and Jeni said...

None of your pics may be "perfect" but they all look so good. There isn't one bad one in the bunch, and I looked at all of them on FB! Your kids are soooo cute, and you look gorgeous.

I like the pic on the bottom right where Renn is almost smiling, your family looks so cute together in that one. Good job getting your pics taken finally. Now you're off the hook for a while. The ones I posted are a year old! Good thing the kids haven't changed too much yet:)

Jana said...

I love them! They turned out so beautiful!!!

Robyn said...

Top left and bottom right for sure! But family walking together pictures just make me happy too! Oh my goodness Nat, they are all so, so beautiful. Makes me want to make an appointment right away.
I think you did such a good job on the outfits too!:)
What is his issue with smiling!???
xoxo

tawny said...

YEs yes yes! I agree with everybody....your pics are SIMPLY gorgeous....I guess it helps that you are all pretty people...AND you dressed them perfect...I really do love your color schemes...good job! so glad you switched the date too, the sunshine is so pretty on your pics.

No stress, now your done...OH what pics to choose??? are you still thinking the 16X20 in entryway?? Can't wait to see!!!!!!

glad you had fun in Park City! wahoo for girly time.....

tawny said...

and you have such a cute skinny touche in the walking away pic!!!

can I say that on your blog???

xo

Robison's said...

Nat, your family is soo gorgeous!! I love you guys! Your fam pics turned out awesome!!!