Wednesday, November 18, 2009

GIRL STUFF!!!!!!!

OFF TRACK


At Super Saturday in October, I learned how to make watch bracelets. The girls really wanted one and so it was our mission to find the beads, watch faces, and make them before school started. We found beads at some craft stores, but we could not find the watch faces. Our neighbor had extras and she sold them to us. We finished them the day before they went back to school.

They turned out really cute. They are not very hard to make and pretty inexpensive on your own.

Finished product. We are going to make more, but we wanted to make the first one and then decide what colors to do next. This one will go with everything. The girls all wore them to school on Monday. I am not crafty, but try sometimes. It was a fun girl project.
THIS IS IT!!!!!!!
I promised the girls we would go to THIS IS IT while they were off track. The day of, the girls found white gloves for all to wear in the dress ups and dance costumes. I actually had a white glove growing up and would wear it on Saturday while doing chores and listening to Michael Jackson. Nice move above.

Abby was showing us Michael's trademark. Thanks Abby.


All of us in our white gloves. A couple of us stuck the white gloves in our pocket once we got to the movie theater. My girls loved the movie. I loved it too. He was a genius!!!!!!! I love spending time with my girls and hanging out. I also loved it when they went back to school on Monday!!!!! Next year Kaden will be with us. I guess it won't be GIRL TIME anymore. We will miss those days.

3 comments:

tawny said...

omg I am laughing allll the way off of my seat!!!!!

YOu girls are hilarious..seriously the white glove and the trademark move! wowies! what a day....U be a cute mama for sure!!

p.s SOOOO love the watches! Do you wanna show me HOW after Cancun???:)

tawny said...

Okay SORRY to comment twice again...but I DO NOT have that zebra top..MINE is diff!!! Me no copy! yay... so cute.

Robison's said...

Love those watches! Look how crafty you are!! How come you get to do all these fun things all the time? No fair!!! Love the whole MJ white glove thang goin on! Abby was my fav!! haha