MCBRIDE SISTERS & SISTER-In-LAWS
PARK CITY WEEKEND!!!!!
LOOK AT ALL OF THESE BAGS. There were more. So much more. We stayed at the Canyons because Rennette has a time share there. Friday night we ate, shopped at the outlets, and talked till 3 a.m. We also got in trouble at 3 a.m. with security knocking on our door and telling us to quiet down. That was a scary night. I was freaked out by someone knocking on our door. Why don't they call at 3 a.m. I had a hard time falling asleep. By 7 a.m. some sisters were up getting ready for the day. There is no time to sleep when you are with the McBrides and when you are married to a McBride. I don't think they require any sleep. I am a princess and need my BEAUTY REST!!!!!!! We watched one sister spend over $1500 in one day. It was so much fun to help her spend it. They don't get to the city and shop as much as I get too, so maybe it wasn't that bad for one stop shopping. I can go everyday. We woke up to snow and headed down to the city Saturday morning. IT WAS A SCARY DRIVE DOWN PARLEYS. I had a lot of anxiety. There were diesels jack knifed all over and a couple accidents. WINTER HAS BEGUN!!!!!
We shopped all day Saturday. From morning until the stores closed. Fashion Place Mall, South Towne Mall, Target, Old Navy, TJ Max, EVERYWHERE!!!!! Above is Rae, Rennette, Becky, and Jenni. Rae and Jenni wanted to go to midnight movies and party some more on Saturday. Rennette, Becky and I were ready to chill. They are party animals. I can't keep up. We ate at Sweet Tomatoes for lunch and then Olive Garden for dinner. They can't eat and shop at good places in Roosevelt so this is what happens in the city. Saturday night they were sleeping in Country Inn and Suites off 106th in Sandy.
This guy was flirting or just playing with us. He squeezed some shoulders and then kissed my hand. What's up with that. He is as funny as he looks.
5 comments:
Ohhhh that is so much dang fun!!!!
Seriously NOTHING beats a girls weekend of shopping, eating and staying up till the wee hours laughing!! And can I say I am SOO jealous that you have the cutest sis-in-laws who are fun to hang out with!! Holy smokes, security at the hotel?? ummm, you all must of been having agreat time...and $1500 bucks....I want to shop with those Mcbride girls!! What a fun weekend you had...you looked so cute in the pics..(minus the creepy perv guy..ewww) Fun fun!!
OH wait...I loved your hair girly!!
but u always look gorgeous...
You McBrides sure know how to enjoy life! I love all the fun girlie stuff.... And now you're off for Cancun!! Have a fantastic time, security guard free:)
Oh, and I love the your new hair!
WoW! What a weekend!! So nice Renn held the fort down the whole time! Poor Cody though! That is kinda funny though! haha.. What a load of clothes you guys got! WHo was the lucky one with the shpping spree? Glad you guys had a fun time!! It is crazy winter is here already. I don't think I am ready for it! Ya, not ready..
We are excited to see you guys again! Too bad for you guys to be missing out on Turkey Day! Losers.. ;) Have fun though!
Yes... I love your hair too!! And you do always look gorgeous!
Post a Comment