Tuesday, February 24, 2009

ROOSEVELT BOYS!

ROOSEVELT BOYS! I think that sums it up. It was a really fun night with some of Renn's buddies from Roosevelt. Some went to school together and others roomed with Renn in Salt Lake after their missions. I use to see them a lot when Renn and I were dating. A couple have been married and divorced-no all of them but Renn. The three baldies are single right now. Troy is dating a girl he used to like in school. She is divorced and now they both live in Roosevelt and are dating. How cute! These guys are so fun to hang out with. They keep you laughing and entertained all night. Renn came home Saturday and said he had a really good time. He'd like to do it more often. It's hard because all of them do not live here.
Tonight was about meeting Troy's date and it was also the day Wes' baby died in a car accident last year. Wes needs a cute girl that will have more babies with him. He was such a good father. He is single and has no other children. In the picture from left to right Lyle, Ashley, Nat, Drew, Renn, Wes, Troy and Jill. Lyle married Ashley and she also went to Bingham just 6 years after me with my little brother. The Roosevelt boys like the South Jordan girls. They know what's up! These boys tell stories and let me know Renn was a scrapper and could fight. Nice huh. They all have been through a lot in their lives, but old times keep them together. Now I know why Renn is the way he is.

2 comments:

tawny said...

The Roosevelt boys are a handsome group! ..Ry has his "boys" and loves to hang with the guys...I like just sitting back and listening to all of their crazy stories... It does make you understand your hubby better!

I feel bad for Wes's baby..:( and I hope your friend hits it off with his new girl...seriously small world!

Girls night so fun last night....btw, by a mirror and go look at Nie-nie :)

Jenn said...

That is cool that they all stay in touch so well, old friends are ususally the best ones. By the way thanks for commenting on my blog, I was beginning to think no one would look because it has been so long since I updated...see you tomorrow at the dance competition hopefully:)