Friday, February 6, 2009

Kids Conversations

The other day on the way to preschool, Kaden and Zander were having a conversation. One would talk and then the other would talk. It was pretty interesting. Usually I talk, laugh or tease them. Today I consciously made a decision to just listen. I love what little kids say. It makes my day some of their statements. I wrote it down in hopes I would remember everything. This is what I can remember.

Zander: When we grow up we will be brothers.

Kaden: No we will be dads.

Zander: I look like my dad when he was little. He was smaller than Irelynd.

Kaden: Zander...Zander quit talking.

Zander: Kaden why don't you want me to talk?

Kaden: It's my turn to talk.(I think he learned that from preschool) When we get older my dad's going to die and go to the doctor.

Zander: No to Heaven.

Kaden: When I'm a dad my dad's going to die.

Then we pulled up to the school and the conversation had to end. They are so cute...sometimes!

2 comments:

Janeen said...

lol that is awesome. It's hard not to interupt them too

tawny said...

I loooove listening to my kids conversations...it makes me laugh so hard sometimes! Kids will say the funniest things.

Good idea to write them down so you can remember what they say. Ry and I always say, we should write that down, but we don't!!