Monday, February 9, 2009

THE ALPHABET GAME

Here is how you play....Jill my cousin gave me the letter "P" so now I have to list 10 things I love that start with that letter.

1. Pumpkin cookies with cream cheese frosting (Thanks to Aunt Sherri)
2. Peaches
3. People-I love to people watch (like People.com LOL)
4. Pita-my new baby niece that is beautiful
5. Passion
6. Purses-even though I mostly look
7. Pink
8. Pictures-I love to look at and take pictures
9. Pineapple fresh
10. Partying-I love parties


I am tagging: (Now you do the same)
1. Tawni "B"
2. Robyn "J"
3. Heather "R"
4. Lindsay "L"

3 comments:

Jill said...

Haha- You did it!! Good job. Not so bad, huh? Loves.

tawny said...

You gave me B??? I am scared! I will start thinking.......

I liked all your P's, very good. You were creative!(I know you LOVE People.com! :)

Oh wait...i just thought of one..Buckle. I need to go there and by me a shirt. I have gone through withdrawals..me be good girl and no shoppy lately! :)

Lindsay said...

Shoot now I have to be creative with L! Good job to you