
Grammie has never really liked her b-day. I don't know if it's because it's so close to Christmas or what. I always want to make her like it and feel special. I don't know if it will ever work, but we try. Grammie called New Years Day and said she was having a b-day party at Classic the next day for her b-day and we were all invited. My kids were so excited to go there with their cousins. We go whenever they are off track, but never with their cousins. After all the fun at classic, we went back to Grammie's for Cafe Rio and chocolate cake. A b-day couldn't be better with Cafe Rio and chocolate cake. We surprised her with a cake. My mom said thanks to daughters she had a good b-day. I'm not sure what that meant. She got a digital frame from all of us kids with pictures already downloaded. She sure is the best mom a girl could have. She is always there to listen and not to judge. She is always there whenever I have been in a pinch and my kids adore her. They love to be with Grammie. She always takes them on field trips and gives them all her attention. I couldn't of asked for a better mom. I hope your b-day was fabulous because we sure had fun.

What a nice Grammie! She wanted to have her b-day party at Classic. I'm sure there are not very many grandmas who would want to spend their day with the grandkids at Classic. My kids thought they were so lucky. Alli's family, my family, Justin, Papa and Grammie all were in attendance. Alli, Jay and Papa all wanted to skate with the kids. I needed to help coral kids along with Grammie while everyone played. It was really entertaining and funny to watch Papa and Jay try to skate. Jay has never been in skates before and it was a hoot. I'm sure it's harder to learn as an adult. Papa did pretty good, but Alli picked it up again with no sweat. The kids all had fun skating. Emma did not love it, but Lexi kept trying. The Bass family has never been here before and were a little overwhelmed.

The kids got to skate, jungle gym and bounce. Emma is on top of Alex and they are both on top of Kaden. Emma, Alex and Kaden hung together. Lexi, Adri and Jay were together and Abby chose to do her own thing. She won quite a few tickets while the other kids played hard.

Adri, Lexi, Alex, and Jay bouncing. They were in kid heaven.

Emma is getting very tired. She's not use to all this craziness.

The kids loved playing the arcade games. Some won more tickets than others but they all took home junky prizes. Emma kept saying it was her turn to play this ball game, but Kaden's balls would not quit coming. I think the game was broke and so Kaden's game never ended.

Abby was so content playing the games, skating and winning tickets. She was on a mission.

We are all ready to leave and hungry for dinner. Lexi, Alex, Emma, Abby, Kaden, Justin, Adri
Thanks Grammie for the best b-day party ever! We all love you.
5 comments:
I love roller skating, though I'm really not very good. Your mom seems ever so neat. Glad you had fun.
Ohhh, fun!! Happy Birthday auntie Julie!! Does that place still smell funny? How long is Ali here for?
I love my aunt Julie!!! You guys have so much fun...It's awesome Ali is out so much...at least it seems like that to us, probably not to you guys! love ya...
I really do love your mom. Tell her I said Happy Birthday, and how fun is she! What grammie goes to Classic on her b-day for her grandkids? What a lucky family!
Cute mom. That is so sweet she would spend her bday at Classic...so unselfish. Fun fun. Seems like you have had lots of bdays lately!
Post a Comment