This year our neighborhood was loud and booming. The illegal fireworks that are now LEGAL were the rage. We sat in our front yard and watched all of our neighbors awesome fireworks. I thanked them for sharing. It was a beautiful night all from our own yard.
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Independence Day 2011
We had no plans for the 4th. We were not sure if we were going to be home or in Powell. We came home late the night before. On the 4th, Renn went to work and the kids and I cleaned and did laundry. By mid afternoon, I started feeling bad. It's the 4th, we needed to celebrate. So the kids and I went to a movie. We saw Cars II. The kids loved it. I feel asleep as usualy mid afternoon.
We always go to G & G Nelson's for Riverton fireworks. They were over the weekend Saturday night. The 4th was Monday. We were bummed that we missed our tradition. We had a yummy bbq with the fam and Adri's bday fireworks. We had quite a few packs of sparklers and my kiddos used them all up. Alex joined us a little late, but we will take whatever from our teenager.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment