Thursday, August 4, 2011

IGGY'S 9th BDAY!
(Adri)
Adri was in Powell for her real bday, July 2. On July 8th, she had a slumber party with three friends. This is my year for easy parties. She only could invite three friends. (Peyton, Abi, and Dallas) It was a nice party for a change. The girls had gel nails done by Alex and I. I came home from Powell and hurried to put this party together. I just couldn't think about it until I got home from New York and Powell.

The girls played outside for awhile. We had two party games my Abby planned. It's so nice having older kids. They can plan the games and do the parties while I clean up. Abby looked up a few slumber party games and directed them. Both of the games involved sleeping bags. One was musical sleeping bags and the other was guess who is in which bag. The girls all liked them. Thanks to Abby! You saved the day.

They had ice cream sundaes for dessert. Then popcorn and candy for a movie. Adri opened presents and loved her cute gifts, a purse, some sticker books and reading books, and some shirts. It's so nice only having a few friends over because we don't get half as many junky presents. They had Adri's favorite breakfast in the morning, GERMAN PANCAKES. She begs for them everyday. The girlies went to bed by midnight and left by 10 a.m. the next morning. Perfect.


Adri loves, loves, and lives for friends. She isn't always the easiest friend to get a long with and I'm glad these girls still love her. She talked about her party for months before and I think she was very happy with the outcome. She sent home her friends with their own pedicure and gel nail kit along with a pair of flip flops. Perfect party for the perfect girly girl! Happy Bday my baby girl. Love you!

1 comment:

tawny said...

Where did she get the name..:Iggy??:

That was so sweet of Abby to help :)

And I love Adri's birthday favor! wow so cute! lucky friends!