What a neat weekend to be baptized. Caiti was baptized Easter weekend. We had a party Saturday for the baptism and Sunday for the homecoming. Lots of food and cousin love. Adri loves Caiti and they are cute cousins together.
That night, a few of the married children went to Don Pedros for Mexican dinner. We got all the middle kids to babysit. The older, teenagers, had a pizza party and movie night at Spencer and Shayes. Alex is now a teenager and she got invited. She had a great time with all the older grand kids. Sad she is now in the teenage group! We had an awesome dinner and then Cody, Rae, Randy, Jenn, Renn and I went to repo a car. The car had a flat tire. The ladies stayed in the get away car while the men pumped in gel stuff into the flat tire so they could drive it. As the men were filling up the tire, the owners pulled up and asked what they were doing. The girls and I were a little freaked out. Randy said, "We are fixing a flat tire." Haha. He told them the car was being repoed by Fast Cash and they were hired to get the car. The guy let them take it without a fight. As Renn pulled away, they noticed another tire was flat and off the rim. We sat while a tow truck was called. It was a fun night.
Easter outfits!!!
A few days after Easter, my parents came home to pack and leave for San Diego. I had to get a picture of them with their missionary tags. Life gets me down sometimes and my dad gave me a beautiful father's blessing the night before he left. I will miss my parents being there when I need some one physically, but I will always have the phone and be able to get guidance and love from them. I know they will be an asset to the Institute and Singles Wards in San Diego. Can't wait to hear all the stories.
Happy Easter!! Thanks to Christ and his atonement and resurrection that we can share a weekend like this with family, baptisms, missions and LOVE!!! Through him anything is possible!
No comments:
Post a Comment