It's always more pleasant taking the kids, and myself skiing in awesome weather.
Renn could go in a down pour, but I would not like that. My kids are off track and
we are going every THURSDAY! I hope the weather holds out. This is a picture
of our first trip as a family down the green REAL hill. We had to wait on
Kaden a couple of times, but we made it. Then we went on a blue hill and it was a
little hard and frustrating for Adri and Kaden. We will stick to green for now.
Getting everyone dressed and equiped is quite the undertaking. It's a lot of work skiing.
We might need to invest in a top rack for skiing one year. Alex can keep up.
She is a lot of fun to be around skiing. Abby does not love it, but we told her
it was a family activity and she was coming. Renn also bribbed her with a trip to
Soldier Hollow for tubing. This is big for Renn and Abby. She has improved from
last year and I think she had fun even though she won't admit it.
I know she liked lunch. Adri use to be our crazy, go down the hill as fast
as you can, and sing primary songs girl. She is way more reserved.
I think fear has set in and she is very cautious. She whines like a princess!!!!
Kaden has only been twice last year, so we had to retrain him. The first run
down he did awesome. then he had to practice after that. Weird huh!!!!
they were all doing tons better. Alex, Abby and I went off for a bit and left Renn on the
bunny hill with the little ones. Alex likes to go off in the trees and powder.
She got stuck and Abby told me to stop. Alex was yelling HELP!!!! She was stuck in powder. Serves her right for being adventurous. We bundled up so well, we were sweating.
No one complained of being cold. It's challenging with four kids skiing and we can't
wait until they are at least to Abby's level. The little ones and I took a break for a
bit in the lobby. Renn, Abby, and Alex took off for some fast fun. Renn had a big
smile on his face when he came back. He loves speed and is crazy to watch.
I love family activities that will tie us together forever. MEMORIES!!!
We hope to take some ski vacations eventually.
Renn's hard work is paying off.
Thanks SUN!!!!!
The girls were so excited to go because they have never been because
I do not prefer ice skating. It cost us 50 centsa kids to rent the skates.
Alex and Abby did awesome for their first time.
Adri even did a great job. Kaden could not stand on his own for nothing.
The girls really want to come back and it's such an easy and cheap activity
we will be coming back. It wasn't very sunny, but it was warm.
Alex and Abby are getting to be such great helpers. They helped hold
up the little ones, lace up skates and helped each other.
Kaden ended up wrestling and throwing snow balls.
It was no nice being outdoors this week and enjoying it.
My girls have their dad's eyebrows. Big and bushy. They need tamed down
during competition season. I hate doing their make up with these crazy eyebrows.
I bought a kit and I did Abby, Alex, Me, and Renn's eyebrows this week.
It's not very hard. I've had mine done for years and I think I've caught on to it.
Renn was so funny. After I tore his off, he tossed his head around like crazy.
I was laughing. I don't have thick eyebrows so maybe thats why mine does not hurt.
Renn on the other hand had a lot of eyebrows ripped out of his forehead.
Fun stuff!!!! Alex teared up and Abby was a little tougher. I'll get better.
I could even try Renn's bikini line next time!!!!!!
The other one is fake nails. My girls beg for those all the time.
I will never pay for them. I need to learn how eventually for dances and so on.
At least I have one taken care of and I have 11 months to figure out the other.
Now you can torture your husband too!!!




3 comments:
I could stare at the first pic all day long. W O W the mountains are GRAND! So lucky you can take your kids up skiing to the best snow on earth! What a great day for all of you. It looked so beautiful up there! And I can't believe how brave Alex is! and even Kaden! what a moment...great pics!
I can't believe you waxed his eyebrows, ouch! Ski day looks so fun! I haven't been in years but I want to go. your kids are pretty tough to enjoy all day skiing!!
too funny! btw, when are you going to learn how to board?? you gotta teach the young ones early....
Post a Comment