Tuesday, January 12, 2010

BLAH WINTER!!!!!!


At least someone knows how to have fun in JANUARY!!!!!
My kids don't seem to get the Winter blues, but I do.
This was the first weekend without parties galore.
We survived, but I can't wait until I can go on a nice walk.
9 a.m. church bites because we have all day to be bored.
I like 1 p.m. church better.
Thanks January for making March and April so fabulous!!!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Amari would fit right in with your girls - every day! You know that sharing time that Valerie did with all the pictures of the primary kids? She had red sharpie all over her face for her picture because it wouldn't come off!

JW and Alli said...

What happened to "Happy Winter Blues"? Sorry - I hear you guys have an inversion going on, that always gave me the blues, too!

tawny said...

ummm what the?? Is that like goo and glitter all over their faces?! Do tell?! Like I said, you Mcbrides do know how to always have fun...when I am feeling the blues, I am heading over to your house!!!

and btw, Kaden looks like your girls in those pics!! so cute/handsome!

btw again, I'm done w tonight! yay. lots of work, now i can chill!
adn yes, way too much yummy food..can you say treadmill!?!? :)

tawny said...

Ohhhhhhh
and I am so proud of you!
you centered your words!!

Robison's said...

Haha! Your kids are a hoot! They are so funny! What did they do? Get into your makeup? Funny stuff!

I HATE HATE HATE the cold. This winter has not been my fav. I seriously think January is the most depressing month out of the whole year. I hate it! I am so ready for spring.