Wednesday, May 13, 2009


NO CAVITIES!!!!!

(Kaden's first time)




Kaden's first visit and he had no cavities. He was in a zone watching and listening to the TV. He didn't gag on the x-rays, toothpaste, or fluoride. He is so cool. I love that kid when he amazes me.







Every year Adri gags and gags and gags. She cries. I try and hold her and nothing helps. She was a pro today. No gagging or crying. She sat in her own room by herself with no fear. She's finally growing up. Fabulous job Adri!!!










Abby has always been a pro, but she had no cavities either. She woke up with a little cough and she tried so hard not to cough while the dentist was cleaning and checking her out. Good job!!!





Alex is a pro also. No cavities!! We are not the best of brushers and flossers in our family. They usually only brush in the morning, but every year we are pretty lucky. Alex had some bleeding due to her braces but she did awesome. Alex did not like the taste of the fluoride so on the way home she tried to spit out the window and spit all over her cheek and hair. I was laughing hysterically. So funny!!! We were in and out in a hour, prizes and goody bags in hand. One more cleaning down and a million more to go.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Gotta love no cavitites! Only brushing in the morning??...my kids would love that but I'm the brushing nazi.

Kaden is so awesome to not be scared at the dentist. Isnt' it funny how different kids are? My kids have always been good for the dentist but used to freak out at haircuts?? Go figure.

Alex spitting into her own hair and face is classic. I can almost hear you laughing at that - I would have too. What a great story to tease her about.

BTW, did Adri tell you the girls asked her to do her dance routine in your driveway yesterday? She totally did it and wasn't even shy. How cool is that? I laughed because my girls clapped and told her how awesome she did.

tawny said...

Oh the classic dentist stories... I could go on and on.

Kids are so lucky these day with modern techonology, it's a piece of cake now days! My mom lined us 10 kids up and we went in one at a time and it was torture..we all had a million cavities!

Now dentists are so sweet: tv's, music, toys, prizes, new cars....j/k but seriously, kids should be grateful! It's so easy.

Anyways, good for you and the kiddos! SOunds like good brushing at the Mcbride household. My kids only brush once a day too. seriously it is a fight just to get that done!

Kade did good- proud of a 4 year old to sit through all of that-now relax for 6 more months...! wahoo

cya tomorrow at the park, it better be warm!!!!!!!!

Robison's said...

Your kids are so good! Gotta love the dentist. I can't wait until that stage, when my kids won't cry going to the dentist and just be good. I have quite a while though.

Robyn said...

No cavities!!!

I'm jelous.

After our brushing routine now - my kids better never have one again in their dang lives or their moving out!!!