HAPPY BIRTHDAY COWBOY!!!!!!
(I'm exhausted!)
Kaden is stylin today!!!! He loved his otter pops, but the goggles, boots, hat, and weed eater are the best.
Alex, Abby, Kaden and I were off. We went to get Alex and my eyebrows waxed. That's a post in and of itself. We also picked up 14 month Cooper, ran to Justice, ran home, made Rice Krispie squared for Kaden's school class, and then too Kaden to Artic Circle for lunch all by 11:15 a.m. No wonder I am exhausted. Kaden loves the gumballs, ice cream and playing.
After preschool we picked up Kaden just in time for his own b-day party. While he was gone we organized party games, made and decorated cupcakes, cleaned the deck and decorated. Kaden has six little friends over for a Cowboy Birthday Party. Where ever we go lately, if Kaden sees a guy wearing a cowboy hat he will go up to him and say "Hi Cowboy." It's so cute. I laugh so hard. He did it at Wendy's one day and in the bathroom at a dance competition. I don't know where he learned about Cowboys, but he likes them.
Alex and Abby were so nice to help. Renn helped clean, organize, video tape, and do the pinata. He doesn't like kid parties too much. They make him in a bad mood for the rest of the night. It's too much noise and a lot of the kids aren't tough and Renn is all about being TOUGH.
We had a Cowboy boot pinata. The kids like the pinata the best. They each got two turns before it busted open. Alex and Abby even took a turn.
The kids loved the squirt guns. They cried if they got each other so I told them to get Alex. She was a good sport. Renn was nice and helped them fill up the guns. It was a perfect day for a party outside. There is nothing better than having a party outside and the house stays clean. Kaden wanted cupcakes for his party. He wanted yellow cake, blue frosting with sprinkles and a horsey on top.
Later that night we had barbecue hamburgers and rode our bikes to the park. Renn stayed home to do the dishes by hand. My dishwasher broke and it's only five years old. Kaden is now with Renn looking at a BMX bike. I don't know what those two are up to, but it's probably no good. Like father, like son. I was just informed Renn did buy a new BMX bike. It's in his blood and I'm afraid Kaden might start too. At the park he was trying to ride his bike down the slide and all through the playground.
I can't believe my baby is 4. Four years ago I tried to have Kaden on 5-5-05. I thought that would be so cool. I went into labor with some help from Renn at around 9 p.m. I drove myself to the hospital around 1130 p.m. because Renn did not believe me. He came, but was half asleep. I didn't have him until 3 a.m. I was three hours short. Now I can't remember his b-day. I know why Kaden came last. I wouldn't have had many more after him. He is very high maintenance and requires a lot of my attention. It's nice because he is so good when we are alone together which happens often these days. When one of the other kids is home, it's crazy. He is sweet, naughty, nice, handsome, my buddy, good lunch date, tough, daring, and a true boy. I love kissing on him and holding him. He still is my baby even if he won't agree to it.
Later that night we had barbecue hamburgers and rode our bikes to the park. Renn stayed home to do the dishes by hand. My dishwasher broke and it's only five years old. Kaden is now with Renn looking at a BMX bike. I don't know what those two are up to, but it's probably no good. Like father, like son. I was just informed Renn did buy a new BMX bike. It's in his blood and I'm afraid Kaden might start too. At the park he was trying to ride his bike down the slide and all through the playground.
I can't believe my baby is 4. Four years ago I tried to have Kaden on 5-5-05. I thought that would be so cool. I went into labor with some help from Renn at around 9 p.m. I drove myself to the hospital around 1130 p.m. because Renn did not believe me. He came, but was half asleep. I didn't have him until 3 a.m. I was three hours short. Now I can't remember his b-day. I know why Kaden came last. I wouldn't have had many more after him. He is very high maintenance and requires a lot of my attention. It's nice because he is so good when we are alone together which happens often these days. When one of the other kids is home, it's crazy. He is sweet, naughty, nice, handsome, my buddy, good lunch date, tough, daring, and a true boy. I love kissing on him and holding him. He still is my baby even if he won't agree to it.
5 comments:
Wow Nat, I am so tired after reading your post...well that and the fact that's it almost midnight too...
What a super fun party! Today was a perfect day for a cowboy party and I hope Kaden had a blast. You are so awesome to post the day of, and within hours of the fiesta...I'm impressed! Way cute pics BTW!
You make having 4 kids look easy...I always wonder when it's going to get easier around here and I've decided it will be when Nattie moves out.
The BMX thing cracks me up, maybe Kaden will be an OCD BMX pro! See, he is all boy even if he does have his quirks.
I hope he liked his bank. If I were really nice I would have put $$ in it huh?
OH cute cowboy party?!?!!
I love that theme and Kaden looked absolutely A D O R A B L E in his cowboy get-up! Seriously he is a cute kid.
...and you are a cute mom, you never stopped ONCE yesterday. Uhh no wonder you are exhausted. Honestly after kid birthday parties, I feel like I have been hit by a truck, no one understands till you do it!
It's so fun to watch you finally have a boy. He is SUCH a boy compared to your 3 girls..fun for Renn I am sure. Cute party, cute cupcakes, cute cowboy hats..you are AWESOME. glad it's over I bet!
NOW go relax and get a HUGE diet coke, you deserve it!!
the sun is out and I will see you tomorrow...email me where and when!
Geez Nat! You went all out for that party! So so fun! I bet Kaden and those kids had a BLAST! Brayden would have loved it! He just got cowboy boots too! I can't believe your youngest is 4! That is nuts! Lucky!
I'm glad your day went so well yesterday, busy but good, right? Well, we shall see you this weekend at your mamas.? Are they having a dinner or get together on sunday? I will have to check! :)see ya lata
That is crazy about Nancy!! We grew up next door to her husbands family when I was little. The Hansens were awesome-we stayed with their family when they moved to California a million years ago...it seems like anyway. And yes we went to school with Nancy and her sister Rocio, small, small world.
Happy Birthday Kowboy Kaden!!! Wish we could have celebrated with you!
Post a Comment