
Renn and Kaden were bored and they went out in the SUN. Renn took off Kaden's training wheels and off Kaden went. No help except for a little push. Renn had it so easy teaching Kaden to ride a bike. He sat and watched. Then we went on a 2 milke Sunday walk and Kaden rode his bike the whole way. HE IS AMAZING!!! He only could see with half an eye. (A patch on his good eye and using his bad eye makes a half eye)

We love Sunday walks. They are a McBride tradition. We started with jackets and then tied them around our waist. It was the perfect Sunday walk.

This morning Kaden had the perfect 80's Sunday look. We couldn't help but laugh.

If we don't go to Grammies for Sunday dinner then homemade buttermilk pancakes and sausage it is. That's another McBride Sunday tradition. It's a good one.

Our Sundays at home use to look like this-playing cards and laying around. Hopefully it's changing because the SUN on a walk feels much better. On a side note, today was Stake Conference and our Stake President gave us 5 simple things to improve on. I challenge all of you to try and improve on them because I am going to also. They are:
1. Prayer-family, personal, couple
2. Read the prophets words of old and today everyday
3. Attend sacrament meeting no matter where you are
4. Pay tithing no matter your financial circumstances
5. Go to the temple more often.
The PERFECT Sunday message.
8 comments:
yay. yay. yay. love the sun. sun. sun. What a perrrrfect Sunday!!
Way to go...2 miles with A L L the kids is quite the feat! Ry would be so whining by the end of 2 miles so props to Renn...BUT wait, he RUNS with you every morning... ahhh my dream. never never will happen for me. Ry won't run unless he has a ball in his hand..(a basketball that is..:) So what a fun day!
Too bad you don't live closer cuz I would meet you lots on Sundays and we could go on loooong walks! Fun fun! oh and way to go Kade!
Sounds like a nice Sunday. Loved the message from your Stake Pres. You know, you really miss out on great counsel if you don't go to Stake Conference, don't ya think?. Can't wait to see Kaden ride his bike in April - maybe he can ispire Jay. :)
Isn't amazing what little boys can do??? Drew was blind as a bat (still is ) and could way out do his sisters anyday in things like riding bikes. It is so fun to see them overcome their minor obstacle in life...I love to see you around with all the dancing stuff - also glad you found the glasses in the bleechers!!
That is the perfect Sunday! You didn't even have to do Sharing Time!
Family walks are heaven, we opt for the family soccer game in the backyard, and it was perfect Sunday! I'm so mad next Sunday is suppose to get so cold and it's my BIRTHDAY!!!
I have never gone to Sacrament on vacation...I'll work on that!
Oh ya, and will you tell Renn to start smiling in his pictures...I'm beginning to think he doesnt' know how!!!
Love you!
Gosh, do you have to challengeme so much? Can't I nap on Sunday? I'm glad you guys didn't end up with your usual trip to the ER when Kaden learned to ride his bike. I'm glad we could go to lunch. I've missed chatting with you while I was gone.
Hey, you! we all need to hit the parks soon...you, me, rob, dani, nanc....! hurray for the sun. i love it!!!!! maybe next wk.
Wow, I wish we had an easy time with the training wheels. We tried taking off our sons training wheels and it completely freaked him out. He's just not "getting it".
Well, maybe this season!
I love the 80's look! Your kids are so dang cute Nat!
Post a Comment