Samuel Robert Bass was born on Saturday, November 19. He is Alli and J.W.'s 6th child. Little Jay was so excited to get a baby brother since he has four sisters and is a little out numbered. Alli labored at home and got to the hospital 20 minutes before baby Sam was born. She is one tough chick. Since the baby was born, she acts like nothing has changed. She's been going to her Stake meetings a few hours away and packing baby Sam. She's painted her girl's room. I'm sure she has done a ton more. I'm so impressed with her calmness and ability to mother six children. It's always sad when Alli has her babies because she is so far away. We are all excited to meet baby Sam around Christmas when they will be in town.

Jordan Chad Robison was born Friday, December 2nd. This little man was 16 days early and he looks just like his dad. He was expected to be here on December 14th, but mama Heather had high blood pressure and signs of toxemia. Heather has also had kidney stones for the last couple months. She walks around in a lot of pain, but says she is fine. She is tough also. The doctor took him early because of all of the pregnancy problems going on with Heather. He was 7 lbs. but needed oxygen for 24 hours. He also had fluid in his lungs which led to pneuomonia. He was in the NICU for a few days, but has since been moved back to the regular infant floor. Heather and Baby Jordy has been in the hospital for 5 days now. They will get out on Friday. Heather is still fighting some kidney infections, but today I get to go pick her up and take her to lunch. Baby Jordan has to stay at the hospital. Daddy Jordan took the older three home on Sunday and has been Mr. Mom. He is doing great and sounds happy. I know it's been hard for their little family to be apart, but soon that will all be over. We are glad everyone is getting healthy and things are going to be awesome for the holidays.
It's so weird not having my mom around during all of these births. I know a part of her wishes she was here to help out. She always knows the right things to do and say. We love and miss you mom and dad. It's so fun having two new baby boys so close together and not having one of my own so I can enjoy them!
Congrats Heather, Jordy, Alli and J.W.!
1 comment:
Having babies is easier than running a 1/2 marathon! But I'm glad you think I'm a little bit tough. Thanks! :) Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment