Tracks are a naughty trick. The kids get so use to their routine of school, homework, after school activities and then ZAP, they go off track. My kids are routine children. It's hard when their routine gets messed up. They were off for 3 1/2 weeks. That's a long time. The weather was pretty fabulous so that helped. We got to visit the Hackwell cousins a few times, do Halloween activities, got to lunches, spend a weekend in St. George, and go to our favorite Chuck E Cheese. That's really Kaden's favorite, but it's been a big part of our life since Alex was 18 months old and we would go there a few times a month with Lisa and the gang. We have spent many hours there. My kids are in and out of there in under two hours. They eat, play games, win tickets, and then spend the tickets.
There are not very many peeps on D track that we hang out with, so it's usually just me and the kids. It's easy that way, but I don't get to chat like I use to. Off track went by pretty fast. The kids had their moments, but it went pretty smooth. I know for those three weeks, my time is not my time. When they go back to school, my time is my time and I love it. I guess that's a fair trade.
One day, Abby was home puking, and Kaden and I wanted to go to Puss and Boots. Adri said it looked boring so she was staying home. Kaden was so sweet to me on our little mother son date. He held my hand and cuddled with me during the movie. He was so well behaved and loving. I love it when my Kaden is such a sweet boy. I love it when he loves me. Those are the moments moms treasure. One night he also fell asleep in my bed with me. I don't know if he has ever done that. Renn carried him to bed around 11 p.m. after he was well asleep. I love my sweet moments I get to share with each child. They seem to come when we are alone!
1 comment:
K, so you weren't as far behind as I was if you are already caught up. I only have November though so I'm nearly there too:-)
Love the Halloween costumes. Did you get the witch one that I gave to Alex on Sunday? THANKS SO MUCH FOR LETTING US BORROW IT!
Post a Comment