Labor Day, Homemade Ice Cream, Family Pics
I have always said "I will not go to Chuck Your Grandma." The kids all got free meals and it sounded kid friendly so I gave in and tried it out. It was actually really good. I will go there again. The only thing is that it is expensive with kids unless you have coupons. We will wait for some coupons again. Everyone loved the food and we had a fabulous Labor Day. Good way to end the summer.
Adri is in heaven playing with all the little baby girls. She is completely entertained entertaining them. Sometimes they scream, but she just tries harder. We miss Sunday dinners and seeing all the babies more often.
We love spending time with Grandma and Grandpa. They will not be here forever and we cherish every minute with them!
In August, Heather took my family pics out in Roosevelt. We went out there for pictures, and Uintah Basin celebration. Heather did such a great job. We walked through lots of weeds and got lots of mosquito bites. It's been two years and the kids keep changing. Heather and Jordan found some really cool places in old houses, by a man made pond, and a tractor/truck junk yard.




2 comments:
Cute family pics. I'm looking forward to an October and November update! :)
This post made me miss my summer!
Your family pictures are gorgeous. I love them. You are one dang cute family!
I want to boat with you! ahhhhh someday :) in my dreams.
Your summers pics were great!!!
Post a Comment