Monday, November 28, 2011

SEPTEMBER HIGHLIGHTS


Sometimes Renn advertises his Loan Business on a local radio station. Their public relations person sometimes gives us free tickets to events in Salt Lake. We lucked out. Renn got four tickets to the broadway Mary Poppins. Alex, Abby and I got to see it in New York, but I was excited to take Adri for free and have a girls night out. Renn can't sit through plays, so the girls and I were off. Alex had dance and so Adri invited Peyton. It was a fun night and the girls enjoyed the show. Going downtown is a real outing for my kids. We don't do it often. It was a school night and they were tired on the way home. Love free tickets!


Kaden started flag football in September for his first year. He was really excited, except he really wants to tackle. He is rough and touch. This flag thing is not doing it. He loved running and having the ball in his possession. He ran in a few touch downs and had a fun season. I hope he plays real football one day. It's my favorite sport to watch. In the pic above, Kade is being the quarterback. Half the time the kids keep the ball and run it. It was fun to watch and it also got cold as the games went on!


Adri has had her first set of braces on for six months or so. She got them off the end of September. She was so excited. She talked about it for days before it happened. She was so excited to go to school, dance, church and show people her teeth. It's all she talked about. To this day, she asks people if they notice anything different. She loves the attention. Her teeth look so much better. I opted to get four braces on her front teeth when they put her expander in because they were so mangled. She still has a big overbite and that will be fixed after she loses all of her teeth. Beautiful Smile Adri!


I canned a lot of peaches. I hope Renn, Alex, and Abby love me. They love them the most! Thanks to an awesome mom who taught me this talent. She was very picky with the way she canned her peaches. She passed down all of her tips to me and I think they are AWARD WINNING!


We are back in the swing of things at our house. Everyday we just try to remember what our schedule is and who is suppose to be doing what. It's busy with all four kids in school and extra activities. Somehow Renn and I manage as a team!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

I see you are catching up:-). I'll have to say something to Adr about her smile next time I see her. AND, you'll have to tell be what your mom does different than what I do when canning peaches to make them "award winning".

tawny said...

I buy my peaches for $1 a can. BUT your peaches do look SO SO good! Renn should LOVE you. You are a true homemaker!

Love all your pics of your kids and your life, I was sooo missing it! Remember I live a state away, I need to see updates please! keep it up!

oh and Kaden at quarterback, AWESome!