Thursday, April 28, 2011

Our Birthdays!!!

Rennie and I


Renn's bday was on Friday, April 8th. All week, Renn told the kids that he was taking us somewhere on his birthday for a suprise. I don't think my kids deal very well with surprises. They bugged all week. It was painful at times. I don't think I like the surprise idea. Before going to our big surprise, Renn came home from work and I had made one of his favorite dinners along with homemade cheesecake. That's the way Renn likes it HOMEMADE everything!!! He opened presents, some clothes, bball, a bunch of his favorite snacks and more. My kids bugged and bugged all night until we arrived at LEATHERBYS!!

This was the big surprise. My kids were excited. They love it there. We have only gone a few times.

We bought three huge sundaes and shared them all. A brownie sundae, peanut butter sundae, and banana sundae. Kade always gets his own dish of bubble gum ice cream. He is in heaven. We were all sick afterwards, but it tasted divine. We came home and relaxed and got ready for Adri's dance competition in the morning.


Happy Bday Rennie. We love you. You are the best dadio and hubby ever. Always doing everything for us and giving us a great life. We hope you had a special day!! The next day was my bday, Saturday, April 9th. Adri had a dance competition bright and early in Spanish Fork. She danced from 9 a.m. till noon. Not too bad. We got in a little fender bender as we were exiting off the freeway to Spanish Fork. Adri was panicked she was going to be late. The police man let Renn drop us off and then go back to the scene of the accident. Renn made it barely in time for Adri's first dance. Grammie and Papa Robison met us there too. This was their only chance to see Adri before they left.


Adri loves dance so much. She smiles the whole time on stage and looks like she enjoys herself. We had a good morning. Alex and Kaden came with also. Abby had a birthday party. It was fun to spend the morning with my little fam and parents at Adri's dance comp.
All week I was looking forward to lunch with Robyn and Tawny. Tawny flew in over my bday weekend. So sweet of her. We played for a few hours after the dance competition. We ate at Kneaders, talked and talked, and went to the mall for a little bit. No better way to spend a bday afternoon than with great friends. Love ya girlies. Thanks for making my day even better.

I came home to one present. My girls were so mad at Renn for buying one present. It was a big present though. A new mid size camera. Now if I can learn how to work it. Haha. Renn sometimes tries to go to Buckle and shop for me. He tried again. He got overwhelmed and left, so that was the plan after dinner was to take me shopping. Thus the rest of my presents.
I sure love going out with my guy. I love escaping the kiddos and spending alone time with him. He is very kind to me and makes me feel like a million bucks. We had a great dinner at Rodigios. I started getting sick late Friday night and so it really set in at Rodigios. I had to go blow my nose a few times during dinner. Once in awhile it would just start dripping at the table. Sorry Renn. I bet that was attractive. I wasn't feeling so hot, but we headed to Buckle anyways. I got a few things, but nothing was screaming at me. I needed to go back when I felt better. We came home. I took some Nyquil and jumped into bed by 9 p.m. Pretty early for a Saturday night. It was a great day. After I figured out that I had a sinus infection the next week, I went back to buckle and made up for my bday night. Thanks Renn.


I felt so loved by all the presents, cards, texts, email, and phone calls from friends and family. Nancy stopped by our house a little after 9 p.m. and I was a goner. She delievered some clam chowder, bread, and delicious chocolate cake from Market Street. She made a delivery last year on my bday also. I love it. It completes my day. I hope it's tradition. I had a few lunches and dinner throughout the month with my best girls friends. I love my bday month!!! Thanks for the LOVE!!


Here is just one of the girly dinners!! Nice pic I know. These are my girls since we had our first babies. Thanks for the great Raspberry Lemon cheesecake and company. It was a fun night.

2 comments:

JW and Alli said...

Happy Birthday! You know how to celebrate Birthdays!! But I guess you only turn 35, oh, I mean 25 once?!

tawny said...

WHAT a birthday you had?!?! YOu have more friends than anyone I know! You and Renn look so cute in your bday pics! awwwww~ Love his Buckle gifts and your camera!

THANKS for letting me invade you and REnn's bday weekend! I don't look so cute in the pic (nope!) but I LOVED seeing your cute face on your birthday! I couldn't miss it! YOu are the BEST. I am lucky to have you as my BF! Loved our wknd getaway too! Now it's time to get back down to kids and business!
(the pic of all the gals is adorable! :)