SUMMER IS OVER,
but I FOUND A FEW COLLAGES LEFT OUT!!!
Alex, Abby and I had some time to ourselves while the youngers went back to school on A track. We took Alex to get her bushy eyebrows threaded. I thought she might cry. It was a little painful and there were tears. The reason is her eyebrows are so bushy. It doesn't hurt me, but I don't have bushy eyebrows. The before and after were amazing. I'm not sure if she likes waxing better or threading. They need done again. I guess we will see what she picks. She wanted them done in time for middle school. PRETEEN!!!
Alex and Abby both got to go to Space Camp on different days. Alex went with school friends and Abby went with cousins. They both had a ton of fun. They are gone for 7 hours and they take a lunch or dinner depending on their mission time. Alex was stressed a lot during her mission because she had a top job. Abby was over weapons and she saved them twice. I'm not sure what all the hype is about Space Camp, but the kids love it and they are gone almost all day.
We did a lot of shopping and eating out lunch. We even saw Toy Story 3!!! Only Kade and Alex went to the movie. Abby was at Space Camp and Adri was at school. Kade was dying to see it for weeks. He was obsessed with Toy Story over the summer. It has simmered, but he wants the movie as soon as it comes out. Sweet Tomatoes is always a summer treat and off track treat at our house. I always have extra friends with and the waitress knows us. It's funny to see one mom with all these kids. They are pretty lucky. Pretty sad that we are known.
One day Alex, Abby and Allie Roberts did a little school shopping. We went to Aeropostale and bought some outfits for Alex and then we were off to Target to buy some for Abby. While in the dressing room, someone tooted really loud sitting on a hard surface and it was way funny. I'm sure Target was happy when we left. Alex and Allie's outfits are so cute. They were trying to find the ugliest outfit in the store while Abby was trying to find the cutest. I think they both accomplished their goals. Girls are fun to shop with.
Can't leave out funny memories or they will be forgotten!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment