Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's all coming to an END!!!!!!
School, dance, tumbling, tball, preschool

My life as I have known it the past nine months is ending for three months. I have had every Monday-Thursday afternoon to myself for three hours. Heaven. Now I have a cute little buddy with me every afternoon. He is pretty good and easy going for me. It's only been two days though. Kaden graduated from preschool last Thursday. Renn and I will not have a preschool bill ever again. We hope anyways. We have loved this school. Kade got to play with chickens, climb trees, roast hot dogs and be a boy at recess. Miss Carol and Miss Tamara have been awesome. They love Kaden and always tell me how sweet he his. I love to hear that.

Kaden gave his teacher carmeled apples and he got one for himself too. He served Renn and I cake and seated us. They teach them to be such gentlemen there. Grammie and Papa came too. They sang some songs and gave out diplomas. My baby is in Kindergaren pretty much.

Abby and Adri had their dance recital Saturday night at Kearns High. We had rehearsal all Friday night. What a weekend. No dates for Renn and I. The recital was awesome. Grammie and Papa came to the recital too. Grammie said Abby has grown so much this year and she is a lot more confident. I would have to agree. I remember the year Adri sat up there and cried. This year she smiled and shook her booty. Good job ladies. Another dance year has come and gone.

They have both loved their teams this year. I guess we will see what team they end up on next year. Abby cried after her recital. All the girls were crying. So much work and fun and you never know what next year will bring. I hope they still have their same friends, because dance is so much funner with friends. On the way home, we stopped and had sundaes and shakes at Artic Circle. When the girls walked in the door of our house, there were flowers on the table. Grammie and Papa snuck in and left a card and flowers. So cute. The girls loved it. Renn and I also got them flowers so they had two bouquets. Why do girls think that is the coolest. I'd rather have a new shirt. My girls were beautiful and did a fabulous job. Adri did try to tuck in her shirt during one dance and we had to laugh. Hehe. Abby kind of fell on her head doing her back hand spring, but other than that they were fabulous.

My boy is becoming a man. Haha. His toddler years are coming to an end. On Sunday, I had a meeting after church. The girls would not walk home with Renn and Kade so they sat in my car and watched a movie. They said their church shoes were too uncomfortable. Since they watched the movie without the engine on, my battery died. Kade and Renn to the rescue. Renn was teaching Kaden how to jump a car. He told Kade that in case he died, he would have to take care of me. How cute. I know he would take care of me. He is a mama's boy. Then Renn and Kade put together a jump. This is how the boy's do a long Sunday afternoon. The house was so quiet with the boys outside. Renn and I couldn't figure out what happened to the girls.

I went downstairs only to find this. All of my girls were asleep in their beds. The recital was late, the rehearsal was late, and they must have been exhausted. This was the best Sunday afternoon ever. I loved my peace and quiet. I wish this happened every week.
All good things have to end. It's that time of year around our house. Alex's dance recital is tomorrow night. Sad and happy times for sure.

2 comments:

JW and Alli said...

Kaden is getting to be a big boy!! Jay has his graduation on Thurs. I'm so happy to be done w/ preschool! But it is bitter-sweet. Sad he is growing up. Give your cute dancers a hug from us!

Jana said...

Awww...what track did you guys get next year?! If you did A....I so have loved Ms. Taylor!! She had been the sweetest greatest lady ever! I wish she was moving with Robbie to 1st grade. So glad dance is over for the both of us!!