Yesterday was a special day!!! Alex and I had the opportunity to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple and do baptisms together. I love sharing these special moments with my kids. They are coming at me too fast these days. They are all growing up right before my eyes. She use to be my first baby, only child. I can't believe she can go to the temple now. My dad works at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple and he baptized and confirmed Alex and I. It was so fun to be there with three generations. Family is the most important in our lives. I hope that we made some people very happy after baptizing and confirming them. When I got out of the font, my mom was smiling and waiting for me with a towel. I will always remember her smiling face waiting for me. I can't wait to share these experiences with all of my kids. I love my mom and dad. They are great examples to me and my family. The one name that stuck out to me the most was "Emma Blass." My niece is Emma Bass. I loved thinking of Alli and her fam at that time. We miss them.
Kaden started tee ball a few weeks ago. It has been freezing at every game. I don't enjoy it at all. They are cute to watch, but I am way toooooooo cold. Can't we have a warm game. They don't keep score and try to get kids out. Right now everyone gets to have a turn batting and then it's the other teams turn. Kade and I have been practicing for the last month and he is getting better. It brings me back to when I was younger and played soft ball with all the girls in my neighborhood. One year we were the Screamin Yellow Zonkers. Our neighbor coached us and we were all friends. Can't wait to see what Kaden becomes and loves!!!!Watching my kids grow and learn daily are all GOOD TIMES for me.
6 comments:
I wondered where you'd gone to, you usually post so often and I hadn't seen a new one for a bit. It looks like good times a plenty around the McBride house lately!
Glad you had a great womens', dance, hang out, eat out weekend! You're such a great mom, doing so much for your family and kids! Kuddos!!!
Umm. I really like your zebra cardigan! a lot.
Besides being a FAB mama, you are a HOT mama too!
Hope the party went well today....
That is awesome you and Alex went to the temple together! Baptisms are so much fun!! You need to come to lunch with us again soon!
Wow. You have been one busy mama. Glad your kids got a lot of fun trips while you got your girls weekend. So fun! Good for you girl!
Love this post. Won't it be fun when we can go with our girls together to the temple? Its not that far off! Love softball...when its not freezing! Miss you, too.
Oh Nat, that is best experience when you do baptisms with your kids for the first time! And with your dad was probably even more amazing! It's this new phase of life and it's the best!
Good Job!
...and who taught you how to pose like that???:)
Post a Comment