Wednesday, April 28, 2010

GUESS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN UP TOO?????????????????????


Movie with the girls!!!! We all cried but Adri. Very good movie.

Big Al's first time doing baptisms for the dead. She was so happy when she walked in the door. I wonder why. Could it have been the jamba juice or the cool experience she just had at the temple. I'm sure a little of both. She was freaking out before she left and having a melt down. I think she was anxious because she had never been before. When she came home, she was all a glow.
Kaden had a field trip to Petco!!! He said it was boring and I think it stinks in there. He got to pet a few animals, but he's an action boy. Not too much action. Sprinklers under the tramp is more his style. We sneak in the sprinklers whenever it's not raining.

We've had a lot of friends over. Adri's friends Peyton and Dallas for sleepovers, tea parties and lunches at the park and Sweet Tomatoes. Kaden was even included at the tea party. The park was nice to chill in the sun and read a book while the kids played and ate Cafe Rio. Adri ate and ate at Sweet Tomatoes. You would think she has never been fed. We had to finally tell her to quit because we were ready to go home.
Can you guess what all of this partying has been for??????????? OFFTRACK.
My favorite time of the year. Not!!! It's definitely a love/hate relationship. Love - no homework, sleep in, be lazy. Hate - contention, constant interruptions and entertaining. I'm leaving for a couple of days to Women's Conference and the kids are on their own. This will help me through this lovely time of year.
My birthday is officially over. It lasted a long time. Hehe It was a blast last night at the Cheesecake Factory. We went for my bday dinner with the girlies. My favorite girls. I split Salmon with Nancy and had an Adams Cheesecake. The food was fab. We laughed so much. We had a special needs visitor come and clap their hands and bark and then spill DC all over me. Funny stuff. Our funny girl Tawny is leaving in a month and it will be so sad. Will dinners ever be the same.. She better come back often. We are going to miss you.

7 comments:

tawny said...

YOu are a good mama and I want to live in your family. Movies, parks, RIo, sleepovers..hmmm OFF track sounds like a party!

Ummm, okay, I am your "special" friend ALWAYS. Sorry about the diet coke in your lap and your food everywhere...I knocked it over with my imitaion of you..clap/bark..repeat. I wuv YOU!!

tawny said...

p.s You are right, Chili's cooked dinner tonight.
but I whipped something up for Ashlyn for swimteam. Yum yum!! clap clap bark bark.

Kevin and Jeni said...

You have way more fun with your kids when they are off track than I ever did! Way to keep it fun! I'll need some good tips from you because I'm going to be entertaining my kids for 3 months this summer!!!!!

Kevin is done with classes and is now getting ready for finals. He is done May 13th, the kids are done May 18th, and we should be in Utah around the 20th or 21st. We'll be there until the end of July.!?! We might have to tag along on one of those picnics!

Jana said...

Aww..lady! I had lots to catch up on! Love all your posts! No more sprinklers as I am sitting here watching the crazy snow! What is mother nature thinking?! I dont know how you keep up with al your girls in dance...I have a hard time with just one and I am so glad her last comp is next weekend! Love cinnamom rolls....I leave so near by next time you can share with me! LOl! I have never been to Lorenas but I hear it is fabulous by more then just you. Ternts cousins all love it and they drive down there from Roy. Anyways chicky....you always look so dang busy. Luvs!

JW and Alli said...

Busy Mama! Looks like you've had some great days and nice weather. Sorry about the cold today. Did you get any snow?

Robyn said...

It's about time someone else in our little circle of friends has a child old enough to do baptisms for the dead! I know you are all catching up to my age and I LOVE it! She really was glowing! Awesome.
Your girls night sounded like a blast, I missed the show and I want to hear all about it.
Man you girls are good lookin'.:)
Can't wait for you to enlighten us with all you learn this weekend.
Have fun.

Robison's said...

Holy Tamale'!! You must have had a FAB bday. Good for you girl. You deserve it. Gotta say a little jealous though. How do you get to play so much?! I guess I just don't have options out here in a small town. Nothin to do. Glad you got to have such a wonderful birthday, and a great weekend (last) away from hubby and kids. I agree, it is a well deserved time for 'me' time. See you this weekend Lady'!