OUR ABBY'S 12th BDAY!
Saturday, December 31st 2011. Abby's bday was so fun from morning till midnight. She woke up and opened presents. She had such a cute hair doo. Abby wanted Toms, and Bieber perfume as her big ticket items. She was a happy girl.
Renn went to work for half day, so then I was free to sneak off and get Abby some fun bday breakfast. MCDONALDS. Their cinnamon rolls are delish! Abby got some hot chocolate with them.
I love to spoil my kids on their bdays. My mom always made them so special and the tradition goes on. Renn came home and stayed with the younger two as the girls went shopping! We went to Cafe Rio for lunch too. They all get dressed up and cute to go shopping. Its becoming one of my favorite things to do with my girls, lunch and shopping. Finally I have some shopping partners. My girls loved Nordstroms. I haven't really taken them there, but Abby needed to exchange her Tom sizes. We got some good deals there. With Abby's bday being on New Year's Eve, I feel like the day time has to be all about her, because at the night we just go to whatever parties and make her come. I think she had a fabulous day. She was all smiles.
That night we partied at two different houses. There's always a party on Abbigail's bday!
We love our bunny sniffing, quiet little Abbigail. She was such a content baby. She is pretty content now too, except when she gets bored, watch out, she is going to bug you! We had her bday cake on New Years Day. She was exhausted from all of the day before's events, but not enough to eat cake. Heavenly cake.
A few things about Abby. She works so hard in school and dance. Things might not come naturally to her, but she works hard. She loves to be doing something. She gets bored easily. She dares to go into the store and buy things without me. Alex does not do that. She is starting to look like a young lady. One Sunday I looked at her and knew she was a Young Woman and not a little child anymore. Sad. Alex and Abby go to Young Womens together now. That's been fun. When I assign the kids chores, Abby is the first one done. Abby can be crazy and loud. She is always moving and making noises. Sometimes I have to tell her to just be still and quiet. She is like her dad! She loves dance and tumbling. She has grown so much over the past few years. I love to watch her dance. She also loves being with friends. She has many different friends, school, dance, church, cousins etc... Abby is also very good with little kids. They all love her and ask for her to babysit. I think it's because she plays with them. We love you Abby and all the excitement that you bring to our house. Hope you had a fabulous 12th bday.
No comments:
Post a Comment