Tuesday, November 2, 2010

IT'S BEEN A CRAZY FALL!!!!


My 8 year old got BRACES and an EXPANDER!!! I hope this helps her jagged smile. I thought she would be a royal baby, but she was pretty tough. This is phase one to widden her mouth and smile.

Conference weekend was not too crazy. As you can see we all slept, relaxed and learned a thing or too. I love Pres. Uchtdorf's talk. That was my fav. I love to be fed spiritually from Conf.
We had a CRAZY time at Grammie's on Conference Sunday. G & G Nelson were there along with Uncle Brent and his family and us Robisons. We celebrated Justin's bday and grammie had some yo yo's and noisy balloons for the party.
The kids had a fabulous and CRAZY time with more cousins. Grammie is so great to get us together and keep the kids entertained.

Soccer was CRAZY this year. The weather was unpredictable from week to week. Mostly it was nice and calm. We had dance at the same time, so someone was always runnin in between goals. Thanks Grammie and Papa for supporting Kaden. Kade got to play with his girlfriend Zola. Kade loves to run fast, but he needs some soccer technique now!!! We had the best coach. Thanks Boydie.
I've had kids off track for a CRAZY six weeks. Kaden and Adri for three, and now Abby for three weeks. Adri, Kade and I went to Classic skating and Thanksgiving Dino to name a few. We went with friends to the Dinosaur Museum. It was a way fun day. It's always crazy when the kids are home. They get bored and we tried to entertain.
During off track we also went to Gardner Village. We had a fun time. They both got their cheeks face painted. We also did the Witch Hunt and got free cookies.
Abby had her Halloween party before she went off track the beginning of October. I got to volunteer the whole time. They had hot pumpkin, mummy wrap, blind folded draw a halloween character, and lots of yummy food including doughnuts. Class parties are fun and CRAZY!!! Abby always begs and begs for me to come to school. It makes their life when mom's show up.
Grammie was CRAZY to have two parties in one month. It was Grammie's Halloween party two Sunday's ago. The kids painted pumpkins, ate dinner out of a pumpkin, and she made homemade doughnuts and chocolate chip cookies. My mom has always had this little Halloween character full of the yummy taffy pumpkins. That will always be a memory for me every Halloween. Thanks Grammie girl for a fun night with all the Robisons. We missed ya Alli and Jordy.
Last week my front yard looked like this!!!! CRAZY FALL WEATHER. Now it's sunny and nice all week. I had to turn on my fireplace. I love this time of year. We get perfect days and then a CRAZY day inbetween. I never get depressed because there is always sun the next day. Unlike in Jan and Feb. I hope I can make it through the winter.
Life is CRAZY, but I love all the memories and family time!!!! I am blessed to have great friends and family to make such fabulous memories with.

1 comment:

tawny said...

OH my goodness snow!! look at your yard! It actually gave me a christmas happy feeling.

You are such a good mama always volunteering for your kids. Making memories...they never forget!! :)And your chocolate chip cookies looked DIVINE. I think you are one of the best baker's I know. serious. You always make the BEST treats..you should publish a recipe book :)