Kaden and Adri are my new buddies everyday. It's been a long week already. They are bored, fighting, watching TV or playing with friends all the time. I loved it when it was Kaden and I and he was never bored. I use to get more things done. I feel like they look to me for entertainment now. I hope we make it through this summer.
We are leaving Tuesday at 4 a.m. for Lake Powell. Some left today. No fair is what everyone is saying around our house. We live with Renn and he has to work and mow lawns tomorrow. Those things can't wait and so now we will wait for Renn to do his thing. We love Lake Powell and cannot wait for our relaxing week to begin. They will never get bored there. I will have a break from Kaden and Adri syndrome.

Kaden had his last soccer game. His coach took pictures the whole game. She did a fab job. Today Kaden seemed a little done or should I say a lot done. Good thing it was his last game.

Last team chant. Go Blue Whales. I think Kaden's coach loved taking pictures of Renn. She is in my mom and dads stake and we didn't know it. We all figured it out when she said that my Aunt and Uncle must be the people that always say "I'm Happy. Nope. That's my DAD. It was fun getting to know her. She tried desperately to get one of Renn smiling. Here is a little grin. What is it with Renn and pictures and no smiles. I think he likes the attention or thinks he is cool. Renn told her that he would take his shirt off at the end of the game and spin it over his head. She laughed so hard and said she was looking forward to it. She was bummed he didn't really do it. Renn is all talk.

She even snapped some of me and Adri. Holy Cow. It quit raining for an hour to play Kaden's game. We didn't get rained on. Kaden had so many on his team that they got to sit out every 5 minutes. He took his glasses off half the game and played the same. A little bit lazy.

Kaden would get really excited when the ball was around the goal. Otherwise he wasn't too excited. Renn was hollering at him to get the ball. He was a little loud at a 4 yr olds game. I told him to quiet down. It was the last game and who cares. Crazy guy!!!

Waiting for kick off and posing in the other picture. What a cute boy. It was his first year and his favorite thing was his TROPHY. What's up with that. He wants to play again to get another trophy. We will see in years to come if he has the fire and passion for soccer. For now I'm glad it's over. It was a rainy and cold season.

Earlier this week we went to have a consultation on neuro feedback for Adri. We need help and are willing to do anything. I hope this year is a turn around in school and she does much better. It will cost $900 for 20 sessions. We haven't decided for sure yet. Adri and Kaden were both there and it was very stressful. They don't hold still for very long. Adri found my camera and took a ton of pictures. I was glad she was entertained.

As we were getting ready this morning, Renn said he didn't know how I did it with Adri and Kaden every morning. I don't know either. I hope we make it through summer. My facial expression must say it all. The visit was tense.

Kaden had his last soccer game. His coach took pictures the whole game. She did a fab job. Today Kaden seemed a little done or should I say a lot done. Good thing it was his last game.

Last team chant. Go Blue Whales. I think Kaden's coach loved taking pictures of Renn. She is in my mom and dads stake and we didn't know it. We all figured it out when she said that my Aunt and Uncle must be the people that always say "I'm Happy. Nope. That's my DAD. It was fun getting to know her. She tried desperately to get one of Renn smiling. Here is a little grin. What is it with Renn and pictures and no smiles. I think he likes the attention or thinks he is cool. Renn told her that he would take his shirt off at the end of the game and spin it over his head. She laughed so hard and said she was looking forward to it. She was bummed he didn't really do it. Renn is all talk.

She even snapped some of me and Adri. Holy Cow. It quit raining for an hour to play Kaden's game. We didn't get rained on. Kaden had so many on his team that they got to sit out every 5 minutes. He took his glasses off half the game and played the same. A little bit lazy.

Kaden would get really excited when the ball was around the goal. Otherwise he wasn't too excited. Renn was hollering at him to get the ball. He was a little loud at a 4 yr olds game. I told him to quiet down. It was the last game and who cares. Crazy guy!!!

Waiting for kick off and posing in the other picture. What a cute boy. It was his first year and his favorite thing was his TROPHY. What's up with that. He wants to play again to get another trophy. We will see in years to come if he has the fire and passion for soccer. For now I'm glad it's over. It was a rainy and cold season.
Earlier this week we went to have a consultation on neuro feedback for Adri. We need help and are willing to do anything. I hope this year is a turn around in school and she does much better. It will cost $900 for 20 sessions. We haven't decided for sure yet. Adri and Kaden were both there and it was very stressful. They don't hold still for very long. Adri found my camera and took a ton of pictures. I was glad she was entertained.
As we were getting ready this morning, Renn said he didn't know how I did it with Adri and Kaden every morning. I don't know either. I hope we make it through summer. My facial expression must say it all. The visit was tense.
Abby was easy. She was just happy to have a ton of free time.
Adri had her first sleep over with Allie, her best friend. She kissed Renn and I both good bye. She doesn't kiss Renn very often. She was so giddy and excited. It was at Allie's house and they seemed to do great. She only has sleep overs with her cousins. I don't know what we started. She is already talking about next Friday. Good think we will be in Lake Powell.
Alex had dance camp every day this last week. She made Pro Prep dance team and seems to think she is so cool. I don't know what it all means and she might not either. She went to school and went straight to dance camp until 830 p.m. She still has homework and school. I was not happy this week with dance. I was exhausted with Alex and her emotional outbreaks morning and night from exhaustion. She also had a stye in her eye that everyone commented on. We don't have too much girl drama at our house, but this week took the cake. This week was not a good week. I did go to Cafe Rio and that helped me survive. We need some sun and swimming pools soon or else the McBride house will not be tolerable.
WARNING: Dance is so expensive and time consuming. Think about it twice before letting your daughter take a $35 dance class a month when they are three. It might lead to a $4000 a year dance bill when they are 11. No Joke or LIE!!!!!!
HOT DATE!!! I went on a hot date with my boyfriend and some friends on Saturday. I love Saturday date night. I really look forward to them. We ate Mexican and saw the new movie Proposal. Funny and good movie. I highly recommend it. I also recommend a raspberry cheesecake shake to top things off. Thanks Alex for holding down the fort.
BRING ON LAKE POWELL!!!!!!!!
6 comments:
I love your posts - No kidding on sun, and swimming pools! What is up with the rain? Have fun in Lake Powell, jealous.
Morgan told me she saw you, she thought it was funny. That boy she was with is nice, (they have never kissed, and been out several times, wierd) They came back to our house after the movie...J.D. just paces the whole time, he is a funny dad of a dating girl, you just wait...
Robbie hated soccer....it was a pain. We did it last year. Kaden is so cute!! I agree with you and Jenn...we so need some sun!! My kids ask every day if we can go to the pool and I just tell then not unless they want to get stuck! Whatever....I am done with it all! Summer would be nice! We got A again. Brittyn had Mrs. Edwards and I love her! She was awesome! Anyways....have fun in Powell for the whole week! Oh ya...whens Alli gonna venture over to the blogging world?
struck....not stuck!? Duh!!!
Okay dance: $4000 dollars!!!!!!! times two?!? yikes.
Our comp soccer runs about $1700- $2500 but goes up as they get older....geez. Ry and I think it is a conspiracy b/c why in the heck do sports/dance have to cost soooo much??
Okay, Lake Powell. I love it. I am so jealous. I want to be there right with you on the boat in the warm sunshine drinking a diet coke. You are so lucky you are going for a whole week. We only went to moab for 3 full days and it was heavenly!!
Have sooo much fun and get out of this awful rain!! Come back for GNO and hopefully some pool days!!
ahh still jealous...sad!
Yay! Finally my internet let me get on your blog! I love your posts. You are so funny. I totally hear you about the sun. I get really cranky when there's not enough. And right now, there's not enough. I love your kids. They are hilarious. And just like mine - soccer, dance, impatience, DRAMA!!! Fun fun.
Lucky girl, going to Lake Powell and camping before that! At least you're having an adventurous summer! Bring your kids over to my house, Hallie would love to play with them! They could look for tarantulas in the backyard. I'm really considering your advice on $$$ for dance, it's EXPENSIVE!!
Post a Comment