Adri had Biz Town come to her school. She gets assigned a profession and they get to dress up as it at school. She was a cosmetologist. Alex and Abby helped her with the outfit and hair. I was a Pet Shop at Biz Town. The 3rd graders had to go around and buy things with their salary. Things like homes, insurance, pets, furniture, clothes etc.... Then they have to balance and make sure they can afford everything. They look forward to and love this activity so much. Adri was a beautiful cosmetologist and I loved seeing her beaming smile!
Class party time. Abby's was at the same time as Kaden's so I only visited her for a little while. I am going to be to the rest of her parties because it is her last year. She still likes me to come to the parties too. Alex got to come and help me because she was out of school, but the elementary kids were not. I loved having her help. She ran the show and I watched. Sometimes having older kids is so nice. Kade and Adri both made sock snowmen. They turned out way cute. I took the toilet paper snowman game to Kade's class. The kids loved it and it wasted a whole bunch of toilet paper.
School and dance keep us busy!
No comments:
Post a Comment