We had a pizza party and Heather made an awesome homemade CAKE BOSS cake. It was so tasty. The fondant and everything tasted like a pro. Heather is so talented. When she puts her mind to something, she does it and it always turns out so good. Heather made the cake for Corbyn's party in Roosevelt. She brought out the base for the party in Salt Lake. The cake was so cute, but I only have a picture of the base. Corbyn was Grandpa Nelson's buddy for the night. He entertained us.
Renn was out of town for the weekend on a Priest snowmobiling trip. It was kind of nice because we were with the Robisons all weekend and I didn't have to feel bad for him. Jordy and Heather stayed with me and I slept great while Renn was gone.
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 5th
Believe it or not, I did not take one picture on Saturday.
Saturday, I had Kade's basketball game. My dad came to the game while Alli, Grammie and Grandma Nelson went shopping at Rod Works. I called my mom and told her Ashley was on her way and they needed to hide Alli. My mom and Alli started stressing a little. Alli had to be a surprise until that night at the party. Finally my dad and I told them we were joking. I had the best laugh. Then Alli came over to hang out for the afternoon. We chatted and watched kids. Baby Kate is getting so big and loves her mom very much. I had to bribe her with food to let me hold her. Boo, Adri and Kaden played so well. It was fun to watch the kids interact without all of Alli's big kids here.
Saturday night was the big surprise party for Ashley's 30th. Matthew had it catered from Ruby River. It was a fun night. Everyone brought memories of Ashley and chatted. The food was awesome. I had so much fun that night just hanging out with my siblings. Alli, David and I had no spouses. It was fun to sit around laugh, and joke. We loved seeing DAVID's FACE all night. It was fun getting to know Ashley better through memories. She is quite the gal and we are so glad that she married Matthew. We love little Pita and can't wait for the new baby girl in March. Thanks Matthew for getting us all together and paying for dinner too!!
Sunday we partied again. It's a miracle. The Robisons partied three nights in a row. We had Sunday dinner at Grammie's. It was Superbowl Sunday, but that was not celebrated at the Robisons. We grew up not watching TV or sports on Sundays. Matthew and Ashley did not come for that reason. They had a superbowl party. G & G Nelson dropped in, Aunt Sandy and Uncle Bob and the rest of the Robisons. We had fun watching the baby girls play together and take away toys from each other.
My mom and dad have put their mission papers in and we are expecting a call any day. Who will get the Robisons together while they are gone? It's an interesting question, but we are so excited for mom and dad. G&G McBride are coming home in March and hopefully my parents will be leaving in April.
I loved my ROBISON WEEKEND!!!!!
3 comments:
I loved MY ROBISON WEEKEND, too! :) Thanks for making time for me. I loved not having to do anything but hang with our fam. Maybe I can do that again sometime!
OMG you blogged! yay!
Ok, just have to say your fam is the cutest! I miss it (my UT fam!) when I see all your fabulous pics!
3 parites in a row...wow! I love it. Hopefully you will all stay close when your parents go on their mission...they will ALL go to your HOTEL! :)
Love the pics and parties..your bro is cute to make such an effort for his wife! so FUN! good times girl...
K, keep bloggin and find a blog book for me and you to print out!!! Fun chattin today!!! xoxo
p.s when do your parents get their call???? soooo exciting!
Post a Comment